Starions of Norcal-MOD 08 Cypress, CA

Hosted by: Mitsubishi Motors North America

Address: 6400 Katella Avenue Cypress, CA

Begins: Saturday July 19, 2008 9:00 AM

Ends: Saturday July 19, 2008 3:00 PM

Admission: Free

I would like to caravan down with some people, so lets hammer out the details.

1. Scotty Dont +1

2. brattesani

3. BOOSTED88tsi

4. patra_is_here

5. acidbath

6. TsTKl

7. Rey From Sac (StarionsOfNorcal yahoo group)

8. Nelson (StarionsOfNorcal yahoo group)

9. Carl PENDING? (StarionsOfNorcal yahoo group)

10. Adam PENDING? (StarionsOfNorcal yahoo group)

Edited by Scotty Dont

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OH SNAP!! this will be awesome. if we caravan down, will it be friday night, and are we taking the 101?

yep, we will definitly have to caravan down, friday sounds good, i also want to try and meet up with the *DM performance crew.

also, for the friday night drive down, are we up for leaving in the evening or during the day?

I want to leave in the day time so we can get some good driving shots on the way and a safer drive.

Also, who is planning on staying till Sunday, ive called around and got some good rates but what are you willing to spend?

I know us SQers are cheap!

traffic on 101 is going to be sooo bad if you go down during the day...Like shut your car off bad. I don't get off work till 6 so i dunno.

come on jason we are giving you 2 months notice you can get it off...early atleast, we could leave in the morning and hit LA in the afternoon for no traffic, or leave mid day so by the time we hit LA it is later then traffic time

I want to leave in the day time so we can get some good driving shots on the way and a safer drive.

Also, who is planning on staying till Sunday, ive called around and got some good rates but what are you willing to spend?

I know us SQers are cheap!

like.. im down staying all weekend.. and im down for paying 35-50 a night, that should be 1 step above a motel six or so, also, we can call ahead and try and get a group rate, thats what me and the 3000gt's did for a carshow last summer, got like $30 off the rate for like 10 people.

also do you guys mind if i invite the 3s guys to drive down with us??

I have already called about some group rates for Starions of NorCal but nothing is set yet. Now that I know the price range i will be calling some more hotels this week.

Invite anyone you like but we need to meet up at a set time and place not having to wait for people to show up.

Im also going to call adrian to see I can borrow the Starions of Norcal banner.

Edited by Scotty Dont

we'll see, thats my birthday, and I never really got along with 9 am,... I'll see if my room mate wants to go, his car for sure won't be showing up though. I'll invite some galant guys and dsm'ers too though. Doubt any of them will come though.