Starions of Norcal-MOD 08 Cypress, CA

if this is the case than I believe me and my friends will just take the 5 on the way down. Its a good 80 miles shorter. I'll probably end up meeting up in dublin and set off from there. Let me know if you still want to come then.

Well guys the green light is a GO for the MOD convoy. Nelson, Rey, Josh, Carl and Adam are planning to leave Sac. around 6:00 p.m. Friday. We can meet up at "Kettlemen City" off I-5 thats is south of Hwy 152 Just like we did last year MOD 07. Meet at IN and OUT Burger. Email me direct or send me P.M. lets exchange cell numbers. What happen to Jason? I havent heard from him. Are you still going? So sound off who is going so far? Hope to hear from you guys. Thanks

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well guys the green light is a GO for the MOD convoy. Nelson, Rey, Josh, Carl and Adam are planning to leave Sac. around 6:00 p.m. Friday. We can meet up at "Kettlemen City" off I-5 thats is south of Hwy 152 Just like we did last year MOD 07. Meet at IN and OUT Burger. Email me direct or send me P.M. lets exchange cell numbers. What happen to Jason? I havent heard from him. Are you still going? So sound off who is going so far? Hope to hear from you guys. Thanks
I look forward to seeing you guys once again. Drive safe Rey