PICS 4G63 swap 4G to quest trans PICS

xxx87quest24psi

Any more info you'd like to share?? Especially cost.

What'd you use for the clutch/flywheel??

I've been planning a similar adapter myself... even though most have told me to just use a stronger/better r154.

-Robert

Any more info you'd like to share?? Especially cost.

What'd you use for the clutch/flywheel??

I've been planning a similar adapter myself... even though most have told me to just use a stronger/better r154.

-Robert

Hey yeah the cost for the cromoly was $35 but i have a hook up with a buddy of mine lol It mostly consist's of a couple of counter sunk alen bolt's and the rest i just used plan old bolts to hold it The flywheel is off a FWD 1G talon and a 225mm clutch bolted to a stock dia/spline center it took me alot of time to fab it up, but i didnt wanna go with one of the local shops t5 ford pressure plate and all that aluminum machine work BS but if you would be interested im gonna start maken them some time soon

Yes, your "adapter" sounds like what mine was going to be... haha. Show me some pics, you may have saved me some fabbing so I can just buy it off of you.

Wouldn't the g54b flywheel work?? It bolts up to the 6 bolt crank...

-Robert

Yes, your "adapter" sounds like what mine was going to be... haha. Show me some pics, you may have saved me some fabbing so I can just buy it off of you.

-Robert

LOL yeah man il try and get you guys some pics i just started my seasonal job back up 10 to 12hr days.. so il get um up asap Flywheel.. yeah it would and does from the G54B, but i put a light weight alum wheel on it and used a stage three clutch set up with a small spacer and never real double check to make shure it works... sorry i couldnt give you a more direct answer

-Robert

LOL yeah man il try and get you guys some pics i just started my seasonal job back up 10 to 12hr days.. so il get um up asap Flywheel.. yeah it would and does from the G54B, but i put a light weight alum wheel on it and used a stage three clutch set up with a small spacer and never real double check to make shure it works... sorry i couldnt give you a more direct answer

I'll give you 5 bucks. How about aluminum?

Um its really costly to do it in aluminum man...! 100 bucks be4 machining. But im supposed to go get rest of my stuff to make one more,,,, If i could get off work soon enough one of these days.. 10hr work days dont help my maken more

Seems like a lot of trouble especially when there is a bolt in option. But I respect anyone who goes out and does something then posts the results instead of the usual "I'm gonna do this and do that" kinda post. I'd be interested in seeing it as well. Might want to post up on www.projectzerog.com all 4g related info is welcome there.

Kane

Seems like a lot of trouble especially when there is a bolt in option. But I respect anyone who goes out and does something then posts the results instead of the usual "I'm gonna do this and do that" kinda post. I'd be interested in seeing it as well. Might want to post up on www.projectzerog.com all 4g related info is welcome there.

Kane

Yeah but i wanted a 63 not a 64 lol

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...