The new car

BOOSTED88tsi

I still haven't even gotten the MPI running, it's been a year and a half now...Patience is a virtue, my friend.

Really happy to see this is almost done though!!! Ought to be a beast just like the Convette.

Yeah im a pretty patient person haha. Not as cool cause i don't have a super crazy interior or headlights but ill be more than happy with it i hope!

noise difference: CHECK

speed difference: TBA

Yeah its a little loud haha, get a yob for that flywheel!

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/315302_2338975082322_1488258324_32743853_1106296_n.jpg

Made the Y pipe today. Started it up with no resonator or muffler and holy crap with all that pipe its still loud. For me to drive it all i have to do is hook up my clutch master cylinder which tstkl is letting borrow/keep haha and bolt in the drive shaft. So maybe some driving videos tomorrow ! :P

he mms'ed me that photo, with the caption: "I didn't push it there"

I can't imagine how big the smile on your face was. You only went without your car for 3 months. Seeing my car running might bring a tear to my eye, LOL

hahaha nice! need any help with that maf code? You didn't by chance remove that screen on the front of it, did you? Or possibly mount it on backwards. The screen straightens the airflow so the reading will be more accurate. Used to have a spair you could test, but don't any more... You should check the part number to make sure its the right one too, as there are different sizes and its possible your buddy you got the engine from "upgraded" at one point or another.

Yeah ill be at the shop from like 1030 to 5 tomorrow probably. I have another maf to try and i think my dad might have one aswell. So hopefully i get that all sorted out. Get on it brian it feels exactly like an s13 haha i havent even gotten it aligned yet either.

uhh multiple ones haha. Bad maf, old plugs and zero gas haha. I had no gas gauge so once i get rid off all those problems it was like a whole new car lol! yeah i did a lot more earlier but didn't film them cause i was getting used to the car. Edited by BOOSTED88tsi