BLUE 87' Conquest FUll BUILT for sale! SOLD!!!!!!!!

Nick7

No, no one else can see the pictures. Sorry we made fun of you in the dyno thread, don't let that get to you! :)

Mindgame, don't give him a hard time about the crank and cam. Nick7 - you don't have a billet cam or crank, they are just re-worked stock parts that may have been nitrided (hardened). No one has made anything like that.

bump for a nice car.

No, no one else can see the pictures. Sorry we made fun of you in the dyno thread, don't let that get to you! :)

Mindgame, don't give him a hard time about the crank and cam. Nick7 - you don't have a billet cam or crank, they are just re-worked stock parts that may have been nitrided (hardened). No one has made anything like that.

bump for a nice car.

Thats a heeluva dyno pull for 14psi! Is that just a TD05 19C?? Thats a nice broad powerband! Whats the compression?

Edited by phinko

Ok, upon closer inspection - situation explained = my bad.

I see the 4 pics in the first thread fine. I did NOT see the ro4 paint that was referred to by Tman so I figured something was missing.

Ok, upon closer inspection - situation explained = my bad.

I see the 4 pics in the first thread fine. I did NOT see the ro4 paint that was referred to by Tman so I figured something was missing.

If you look at the pic of the interior you can see the R04 on the left side of the pic towards the top I believe and look at the firewall in the engine pic I believe you can see some there as well.

If you look at the pic of the interior you can see the R04 on the left side of the pic towards the top I believe and look at the firewall in the engine pic I believe you can see some there as well.

hehe, that's why I said situation explained but thanks :biggrinumbrella1:

hehe, that's why I said situation explained but thanks :biggrinumbrella1:

yep cars still for sale. Sorry for confusing everyone. I just wanted to put the pictures in the first post, so that everyone got to see them.. yes its TD05 19C running 14lbs. My tuner at the time said that my stock FPR was giveing up on topend. But I installed a AFPR, so I can adjust FP now.. Also I installed a high flow electric fan and got rid of the clutch which I dynoed it on. It feels like it picked up another 10hp. However I havent had it dynoed since though. My tuner was trying to keep it safe for me until I went MPI. But I ran into a few problems with money and wife wanting to spend more time with me.. So its kinda hard right now. I hate it, but its gotta go.. I spent alot of heart and souled into it, since I first had it along with alot of money. Maybe one day I can get me another... thanks

I am waiting for a guy on craigslist to come pick up my car now, but you know how that is. Hope you can hold onto the car untill i get it sold unless you are looking for a dd?

ok sounds good. let me know. thanks. nah. I have a DD so i am good. Just need the money right now if u know what I mean.

So Force_Feed1988, were you referring to me in terms of trading the sport bike for my Nissan Maxima or were you talking to Nick7 about his Conquest?

Because oddly enough I am also searching for a sportbike. I still have all of my equipment and everything but I am in need of a bike and will eventually trade or sell the Maxima in order to get one.

What type of bike is it?

Hey Nick its Drew from Jimmy's? Did you sell it to someone at Myrtle Beach I swear i saw it the other day going down 501 towards Myrtle Beach!

Congrats on the sale!

Drew,

When they left my yard (Thursday evening 10PM) they were discussing going to MB B4 returning to NY. So it is possible that they side tripped there.

I did get a PM from him yesterday saying that he was back in NY with the car.

L4S