Incredibe Hulk 2 trailer

Star_V8_Quest

Why Ed Norton? WHY!!!? Nice to see the origional cast had faith in the script.

I read where they wanted to basically "re-invent" the franchise...new cast..etc.

Norton is a damn fine actor,not sure he is a good Banner though.I think Iron Man will out do it at the box office

Not on the Ed Norton :emot-bandwagon:  .

He plays a good Ed Norton in the movies, but I have yet to see any depth. Don't get me wrong, he is still watchable, unlike other actors *coughCLOONEYcough*. I would just like to see a different character once and a while.

Fot the record...I liked the first movie.

JR

I like Norton's movies. Italian Job, American history X, both good flicks. This one looks good too ( I didn't see the ifrst one). Anybody here seen "The Keep"? Probably 20 years old now, and the bad guy here looks kinda like the bad guy from that.

they basically kept the original script but wanted to redo the movie because they thought it sucked with all the cgi but watching the trailer looks like the cgi is still just as bad. listening to a radio show about the host asked a good question if you can make a 40 damn foot optimus prime look real why cant you make the hulk just look like it's supposed to be there.

As long as it's not a love story with a total of four sceens lasting around a minute or 2 each that he IS the Hulk, it can't be as bad as the first...

Now Iron Man on the other hand looks like it's going to be AWESOME from the trailers I've seen as of thus far. Eventually they'll get ONE of these super hero movies right...

I like Norton's movies. Italian Job, American history X, both good flicks. This one looks good too ( I didn't see the ifrst one). Anybody here seen "The Keep"? Probably 20 years old now, and the bad guy here looks kinda like the bad guy from that.

Yeah..I saw it.... The Keep......1983