GP MK1 CF/FRP AIRDAM "CLOSED"

101PROPOSE

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm curious to know when you might be asking for the rest of the money, so I can plan for it a little bit (and not spend money elsewhere on here....). No hurry, just curious.

Thanks,

dc

hello members,

just received an email saying that the airdams are almost finished and going to be ready about 5-9-08.

however, i have a bad news as well.

i was trying to have them ship out the extended rear wings together with the airdam orders but they have not even started to work on the sample spoiler.

they told me that they have so many orders to finish before start working on my sample.

i will keep you updated on the airdam order as i hear more from them.

thanks for being patient.

it means that the air dams are no longer in China....and are floating around in a container on a boat heading to the U.S. ...not quite to our door step yet... the shipping process is not quite difficult once you get the hang of it..just long and sometimes tedious (<im sure i miss spelled that haha)

:EDIT: our warehouse here is actually waiting on three containers from china..our customer put the order in on some product a couple months back...i think they are scheduled to arive next week.

got love warehousing and shipping and recieving hehe :-D

Edited by dstar88

• 3 weeks later...

hello members,

sorry for the delay and thanks for being patient.

just informed that the shipment is here and all the paper works are done.

i am just waiting for them to have the shipment ready for the truck driver to pick up.

i will let you know as soon as i hear anything.

I was on the original list, but got deleted for non-payment... That's what I get for not browsing this section more often!

I missed all replies to this thread because when the site changed over I stopped getting email notifications of posts on threads I am watching. Sooo, I never saw the deadline!

Are there any spots open for the $179 FRP airdam? Any extras ordered?

Thanks,

Chris