R32 tails in my quest...project

eck_007

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously?

I'm not trying to come off like an a**, but it's already been answered, in fact, look at the first couple posts on this page

READ MUCH!

Yeah, well... I always have preferred looking at the pictures over reading. By the time I got to the 3rd page, I was kinda bored with all the WORDS.

Thanks though

Jake :rolleye0018:

Mike Props as usual on the great work! I like them and I agree with AJ you and Terry need to make Jimmy's next month.

:ylsuper: :ylsuper:

its possible......just not for sure yet

Good job, let me ask you something...you made the shell with puddy right? aren't you worried about it cracking or something?

thanx...nope...it was made with fiberglass resin and fiberglass mat, just like they make boats and corvettes. you are right, putty would be to weak and crack easy. body filler is more prone to crack as it gets thicker but, fiberglass gets stronger with more layers. body filler should never be thicker than 1/16th of an inch thick.

For as long as this topic has been open and the progress on those lights, these are actually impressive looking without looking tacky on your car. Then again the rest of the car exhibits tasteful and agressive mods for a quest!! :woot:

For as long as this topic has been open and the progress on those lights, these are actually impressive looking without looking tacky on your car. Then again the rest of the car exhibits tasteful and agressive mods for a quest!! :woot:

thanx...i jus thought id try it. i didnt mean for it to take so long. theirs just not enough time in the day for me. the best part about the lights is if i want to i can have the stock lights back in the car in about 20 min.

A lot of people would start believing we owned a bunch of rare secretly imported R31 skylines and rebadged them as Mitsubishis to make them legal!!!! Other car brand guys would be that dumb :rofl3: Edited by gotmopar

A lot of people would start believing we owned a bunch of rare secretly imported R31 skylines and rebadged them as Mitsubishis to make them legal!!!! Other car brand guys would be that dumb :rofl3:

i dont care who ya are, thats funny right there................

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb275/007_dawg/PICTsky4.jpg

just plain rediculous........

in a good way.....

the tails really set the whole thing off for me.......

lol glad i can be of some service. let me make sure i still have them first "stickers"

• 1 month later...
yea man thats bad a**!!! ive been fallowing this since day one and they came out sick!!!(in a good way of course)that rear bumber really helps to tie them into the car.. awsome job man!!., and if you ever make more im down to buy a set!!..so now you have two buyers for sure haha :-D