91 talon tsi part out

blkmag_bx

ok here i go. its a 91 talon tsi fwd automatic.don't say forget it yet.ive got about 4000 dollars in goodies in it if not more. car made 290 on the dyno

new big 16g 500.00/550cfms

2g mass air 75.00

rc 550cc injectors 300.00

5speed manuel ecu 300.00

coustom built tranny from ipt in nj 2500.00

2yr old kybs all around 250.00

gloss black rims with polished lips 1200.00/with tiers plus extra set of rims and tiers

3inch from turbo to the back magnaflow muffler300.00

boost controler 75.00

bushure 3inch down pipe 200.00

new alternator 125.00

new starter110.00

and the list go's on .the front of the car hit a tree so it's bad but the parts are good.

taking offers on all parts anything like the tranny you have to pick up.

what brand is the starter? is it NEW or a REMAN?

I'm interested

and how do you sell a downpipe and turbo back exhaust seprate? isnt the downpipe part of the turbo back? :wink:

Jay

i have an original mitsu starter used make me an offer the one that is still in the car that i have to remove is new from auto zone. i dont think it was a reman i could be wrong

hey did the car have a bov? aftermarket or otherwise, i dont care. let me know what you have man, sucks about the 1g.

it has an hks bov but i am using that on my quest give me a list of what u need and i'll let you know what i got

the front of the car hit a tree so it's bad but the parts are good.

A little bondo and some paint and it will buff out

[bUMP]

do you think we can buff out my to girls that were in the car when it hit the tree and ended up in the hospital in icu

I've also got a 92 parts car with pretty much everything to fix it if it isn't too bad.

sorry my daughter doesnt want anything to do with her car anymore she is looking for a small block camaro on the hit

what brand is the starter? is it NEW or a REMAN?

I'm interested

and how do you sell a downpipe and turbo back exhaust seprate? isnt the downpipe part of the turbo back? :wink:

Jay

if you want the down pipe you can have it by it self the cat seperates the down pipe from the rest of the system

[bUMP]

do you think we can buff out my to girls that were in the car when it hit the tree and ended up in the hospital in icu

Getting EMO about my joke? Anyway sorry bout your girls, guess at least one is ok since she is looking for a camero now. Maybe she shouldnt drive any time soon.

hey what about the head? a friend of mine wants a 1g head, hes convinced that its way more robust. i want him to have it because that means that i get his 2g head on the cheap :D

you don't want a 2g head they are worth nothing.if you have a second gen and you want to make power you have to gowith the first gen motor.if you want to use the first gen head on the second gen block you have to modify it to make it work.and then you the second jen block has the problem of crank walking so that is why everybody goes with the first gen motor which i have in the car still.if you want it you can come and get it for the write price.

ps the first gen block will hold up to 350hp stock all you need is some bolt ons to get there.

[bUMP]

Getting EMO about my joke? Anyway sorry bout your girls, guess at least one is ok since she is looking for a camero now. Maybe she shouldnt drive any time soon.

no im sorry you did not no what happened to my kids.it was touch and go for awhile with both of them.merry xmas to all