What suspension setup should I do for racing at the track?

I am going to set my car up for the track and wanted to get everyones thought on what suspension setup to have. I currently have koni adjustables with eibach springs. I am going to have a roll cage installed as well as sway bars. I assume camber plates, poly bushings, strut bars. Anything else to help with body roll and traction?

Fixture

I am going to set my car up for the track and wanted to get everyones thought on what suspension setup to have. I currently have koni adjustables with eibach springs. I am going to have a roll cage installed as well as sway bars. I assume camber plates, poly bushings, strut bars. Anything else to help with body roll and traction?

Fixture

I would sell the eibachs and spring for a set of Ground Control coil overs. Once you get the sticky tires on there the Eibachs will duck and squat far to much. Plus all your camber plates and such your on the right track. Dont forget brakes, its nice to stop as well as accelerate. a good set of Porterfield Pads will slow you down nice and quick. As long as your on that route go for SS brake lines as well.

• 1 month later...

Fixture

I would sell the eibachs and spring for a set of Ground Control coil overs. Once you get the sticky tires on there the Eibachs will duck and squat far to much. Plus all your camber plates and such your on the right track. Dont forget brakes, its nice to stop as well as accelerate. a good set of Porterfield Pads will slow you down nice and quick. As long as your on that route go for SS brake lines as well.

I would advise the same, except you should seriously consider the mookeh full bodied coilovers over any slip on type. Much more adjustment and the ability to go WAY lower than any slip on coilover, while actually have dampers made for it.

Oh I agree with you, those large diameter struts look beefy as all get out. I cant bring myself to replace my setup after all the R&D I put into it. But having that bolt on HP setup is very cool now.

Yeah, I hear ya..

The only reason I bring it up, is that I spent about as much on my coilovers/struts/camber plates as the complete Mookeh units cost..

I really like how mine handles, but I think i'll be going with the Mookeh's since i'm going in a different direction(Mookeh and airbag combo).. :D

Yeah, I hear ya..

The only reason I bring it up, is that I spent about as much on my coilovers/struts/camber plates as the complete Mookeh units cost..

I really like how mine handles, but I think i'll be going with the Mookeh's since i'm going in a different direction(Mookeh and airbag combo).. :D

Oh yah, your dead on on the price. If anyone complains about the price of that setup he has has never built a suspension ground up before lol And the fact his includes new spindles and everythingthing at the price is pretty damn good.