center cap

bbuilderedgedQuest

:x :evil:

i am a senior in high school so i park at my school in the spaces, but two days ago my center cap was stolen and a note was on my windshield saying :

do not park in my space again faggot, or i will put a dent in your hood..

thank you

absolute bullshiit!!

someone stole my property and THEN on top of that threatened me...ALL FOR PARKING IN HIS SPACE!!

it should be PARK WHRE THE HELL WANT!!!

i am very pissed now..and will handle matters my self...

but i know my cap is ruined where ever it's at..

anyway does anyone have a center cap they could donate +shipping or for a low price??

thank you

brad

Wow that really sucks man. Id be pissed.

I can probably get new ones...

Check with school security most have cameras nowadays. you may catch the perp.

Dad

My car was in a hit and run one day when i was a junior. The school cop said that the cameras couldnt see out far enough to where i was parked though :roll: :roll:

Jee don't park in that space, and then report the car that DOES park there to the police. Also turn in the note and the entire school will have to do a handwriting analysis test. That'll definately catch the perp.

Oh and definately report that he stole the cap and show the pics of the car WITH the cap. He will be responsible for covering costs of replacing the cap. Or if a minor, his parents will be responbsible for finding and replacing the cap for you.

Jee don't park in that space, and then report the car that DOES park there to the police. Also turn in the note and the entire school will have to do a handwriting analysis test. That'll definately catch the perp.

Oh and definately report that he stole the cap and show the pics of the car WITH the cap. He will be responsible for covering costs of replacing the cap. Or if a minor, his parents will be responbsible for finding and replacing the cap for you.

yes! do that!!! and if it fails! break out the sledge hammers! :twisted:

yea i am pissed!!!

i am ready to confront his a**!

i just can't believe he was stupid enough to write a note and steal my cap and i am going to know exactly who he is by his parking space...he must think he's a real bad a**!!! after i teach him how to fight i should probably teach him some manners!! i don't care how big he is or who he is..

no one steals my property and then threatens me, when i didn't know that everyone has assigned spaces.!

only problem is, i'm 18 what if he's 17, i loose my temper and hit him...then..what?

all i know i want my center cap back even though it won't be able to go back on.

DAD how much for 1?

thanks

it was a chick! i found out.. but turns out she did not steel the center cap...sooo i am having the principle look at the video tape of that day.

i pretty much told him "hey either you handle the situation, or i will"

i got free parking now :twisted: :lol:

so that's cool...still have not found the thief!@

but i guess the moral of this story is...confront the situation even if it is over something that seems "little". i guess it pays off!! hey free parking! he told me i could park in any handycap parking ect..

so

you got a pm StarQuestRims!

• 7 years later...