S&M Gen II StrutBars-GP- Updated 10-24

ESIrType?

A quick update. I'm running a little behind at the moment. I received the aluminum later than I expected. I've been working all week on the aluminum, which is the longest process of making these. I will have the first few sets shipped out this week and the rest will go next week. I am going out of town Friday morning and returning Sunday. I will continue working to get more sets out tihs week and I will pick up on them as soon as I return.

Sorry for the wait,

Shawn

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have enough pieces for one more set. So there is enough for a 10th spot for whoever is interested.

Shawn

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Again as last time, the responces were better than expected. I am going to see about having a small batch of plates laser cut. The supplier I'm using now requires me to purchase large quantities. I will try a new place another member suggested for an addition 10. Check back later in the week and I'll have an update.

Shawn

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am doing one more GP for this yes. I have 8 spots open for sure, possibly 9 (maybe 10) I will double check my supplies. These are the same as this last GP link.

This GP will be for $220 ($5 more than the last GP) for a full front tri-bar set and rear set. Price does not include shipping. Shipping costs are actual cost through USPS.

Set info,

* Main bars (front and rear )and tri-bars are made of high quality, polished T-6061 aircraft grade aluminum

* 1" front and rear main bar & 3/4" tri-bars

* Front triangulation set for extra rigidity and strength

* All brackets are laser cut for precision

* Steel 3/16" main plates & 1/4" uprights

* Full adjustable front, rear and triangulation bars to allow for tuning

* QA1 Clevis ends for very fine tune adjustments

* Direct fit for 83-89 Starquests, no cutting or drilling required

* Will fit MPI setups

Install information link

BOHO's car

http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/383/ourwedding3009ai8.jpg

http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/1662/car038xi1.jpg

JustPaus_88TSI

http://www.26liter.us/gallery/albums/userpics/10162/Picture_036.jpg

Rear

http://sandm.freehostia.com/101.JPG

Payment, I accept Paypal or Money orders. For Paypal, payment can be sent to starquest@shiftboots.zzn.com

For money orders, please send to.

Shawn Frederick

312 Big Oak Drive

Franklin, Pa 16323

Shipping please send me your zip code and I will calculate actual costs.

Sets available

1. lmwii - Paid - Shipped

2. 308mc - Shipping today

3. stvblk1 - Shipping today

4. 89PalermoSHP (front) - Paid - Shipped : imadreadhead (rear)

5. desert_starion - Paid

6. CRAIG87 - Paid - Shipped

7. Jimmy Paid - Shipped

8. Highly Boosted - Paid - Shipped

9. Sarc - Paid - Shipped

10. ShetlandGreyTSI

11. Dan87quest - Rear only - Shipped

If you you have any questions, let me know.

Thanks,

Shawn

[/url]

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like just the front also....how much would just the front be?

Let me check my supplies to see if I have enough to do the GP and a front set for you. I might be in luck. I know I ordered enough for 26 sets, but I had a few extra pieces added. So I maybe be in luck. If not I can see about splitting a set for you.

Shawn

Man, why do i have to be broke????

If my car sells in time ill be in.

No worries! Money sucks anyways! We never have it when we want or need it.

I always had a problem where when I had the money for extra parts. I didn't have the time to install them. When I have the time I don't have the money. Go figure.

Just let me know and I'll see what I can do for you.

i'm in how much total shipped to 54901

this is craig87 not highly boosted was using his comp and I forgot to log on myself but.............. I CRAIG87 WANT STRUT BARS

Highly boosted want's just a rear if anyone wants to split a set pm him

Highly Boosted, I want just the front. Willing to split with you.

jimmy

this is craig87 not highly boosted was using his comp and I forgot to log on myself but.............. I CRAIG87 WANT STRUT BARS

Highly Boosted, I want just the front. Willing to split with you.

jimmy

I might be in for both depending on when payment is due? anyone want to buy a cusco front brace?

Hi, I have a non triangular set on my car, so I may be interested in just a front as well, its mookeh, im not sure if you could just sell me the pieces to adapt what i have to be triangular? let me know.

Thanks!

Car6on14, I'm sorry but it wouldn't work. I've only seen pictures of Mookeh's setup. My setup is completely different and there would be no way to fit both together.

Thanks for your interest,

Shawn

I'll have to wait until I get paid, which sucks cause this gp is almost done. Shucks.

If there's an open spot, it's your's no problem. I would be willing to hold a set for you, provided you were commited.

Shawn

CRAIG87 :wink: ....got ya! I'll put you down for a set....not Highlyboosted. I'll put Highly and Jimmy down as a split set if he wants only the rear.

Shawn