ABS Elimination Kit

RWDAddict

just go to the local auto parts store and get a 30" metric line for an eclipse. works just as well, and is under $5, plus you'll have it in hand. Oscar has great stuff but isnt always spot on on delivery, and communication. especially lately it seems.

just go to the local auto parts store and get a 30" metric line for an eclipse. works just as well, and is under $5, plus you'll have it in hand. Oscar has great stuff but isnt always spot on on delivery, and communication. especially lately it seems.

ok, maybe i missed something. what is a 30" metric line for an eclipse. i bet if i went into my local advanced auto parts and blurted this out, they wouldn't have a freaking clue what im talking about. is it common part on an eclipse? what part? part number? what year eclipse is in on? or are you just talking about a basic brake line rod that they sell in cyclinders. the do it yourself brake lines that you bend yourself?

Why not just purchase a flare tool set from Harbor Freight and flare the OEM line for $7.99 instead of wasting $45-$65.

I will never waste any $$$ on a ABS deletion line

well that piece at NAPA is just $2. how many times am i gonna do this ABS elimination mad. once, twice, three times?? its still cheaper to just buy this part from NAPA.

every man should know how to flare lines with all the times this question is popping up lately do i need to get out the purple gloves and the digi camera.

Every man should know how to pack bearings by hand too. and I don't mean pushing on a machine with your hand either.

every man should know how to flare lines with all the times this question is popping up lately do i need to get out the purple gloves and the digi camera.

Every man should know how to pack bearings by hand too. and I don't mean pushing on a machine with your hand either.

:lol: ROTF!!!!

I actually had to teach a kid we had cleaning the shop how to pack bearings I made him do it twice while I used my ez-sqeeeeeeezeeee in front of him. I had to learn so did he.

I actually had to teach a kid we had cleaning the shop how to pack bearings I made him do it twice while I used my ez-sqeeeeeeezeeee in front of him. I had to learn so did he.

POWNAGE! :wink: