Eibach Group Purchase Springs!

Kougar

I recently took place in the group purchase for the eibach springs per Midwest Turbo, but sadly, I am selling the car. Knowing me, I SHOULD just keep these babies until I get another quest, but my mind works differently. Selling these = more parts for my new car, you know how it goes.

Get them for the same price I did $250 shipped. NEW IN BOX, I have not opened them, and will not - brand new.

Link: http://midwestturbo.com/Conquest_eibach_springs_gp.htm

I do paypal, but if you choose that route, please add 3% for fees. Otherwise I will take a money order. **WILL ONLY SHIP WITHIN 48 LOWER STATES**

PM me to make sure I see it, otherwise reply here and I'll try to keep checking the thread.

- Tom

I would be interested in the springs but I just got a set myself.

I am just curious, what kind of car did you get to replace the Starion?

If you can afford it, you should keep the Star also. Or in a year or two you will be trying to buy it back, at least from my experiense.

-GCN.

I'm going back to the dark world of DSMs. This time around it's a 2G - it'll be my 4th DSM.

I'm sure I'll get a quest again someday - unless I dump TONS of money into the 2g - but whatever car I have, I want parts for it. So, it only makes sense to sell the springs and get more toys for the other car, heh.

Keeping the starion is out of the question, we've already made a deal to trade + cash.

The only problem I see with paying the same price that you did, is the million mile warranty you got from Midwest that cannot be transfered.

Hmm, didn't know i got one. Heh. I thought it was fine asking what I paid since it is unopened and still lower than what one would (probably) find elsewhere due to the GP price reduction I got.