Turbo LS1 Conquest

exorcized

Whats up guys, this is Joe from CIN Motorsports in Charlotte, NC. We love conquests. Here is a video of our CINQUEST. I hope you all like it, if so give it a thumbs up on streetfire!!

http://thumbs.vidiac.com/095ce8e2-36e4-40eb-b09a-997d00b59e10.jpgAwesome 600HP Turbo LS1 Conquest built by CIN Motorsports in Charlotte, NC. This thing is raw! www.cinmotorsports.com

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what tranny are you using? and how much did the swap cost?

How much fabricating?

It has a t56 six speed, it was about two months worth of fabricating, and as far as the cost, we actually sell this as a turn-key setup. If you are interested, give us a yell. www.cinmotorsports.com

Beautiful car guys,

Your car has been floating around on these boards for a few months now...

What kind of "motorsports: are you "guys"?

Do you guys fabricate/build/customize in any way? (besides your own cars?)

Thanks for the compliment, we are a shop located in Charlotte, NC, and yes we can build and fabricate all kinds of things. We like to think we can take people as far as their imagination and wallet can go, lol. Thanks for the interest.

Let me go rob a bank and then I will come down there. Great sounding car. I want one now.

lol, it really isn't that bad, besides you can always do pieces at a time. The motor in the car is stock except for arp rod bolts. the transmission is just a t56 six speed, and the computer came from an f-body. That being the base for the setup you can do it in stages and then it doesnt seem like its all that much money. I guaruntee you with the knowledge that was acquired through building the cinquest we can do it more cost effectively than anyone, and that kind of thing trickles down to the customer. So let us know if we should locate a drivetrain for you, lol. :D

Awesome,

Well Let us know if you have ANY Idea's on parts, items, mods that would help better our car's... and please share if ya have some :D

Exterior fabs/parts, motor, interior, you get the Idea :wink:

And If you haven't already seen....

This Forum is REAL good on group purchases/buys and such,

Thanks for the compliment, we are a shop located in Charlotte, NC, and yes we can build and fabricate all kinds of things. We like to think we can take people as far as their imagination and wallet can go, lol. Thanks for the interest.

LOOK HERE NOW BUDDY,

Your kind is not welcomed here!!! So you take your little GM kit car elsewhere! We like our tried and true G54B!! Nobody wants an 6th gear either!!!!

All you can get is 600hp out of a turboed LS1? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

LOOK HERE NOW BUDDY,

Your kind is not welcomed here!!! So you take your little GM kit car elsewhere! We like our tried and true G54B!! Nobody wants an 6th gear either!!!!

All you can get is 600hp out of a turboed LS1? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I would love a 6th gear :D

LOOK HERE NOW BUDDY,

Your kind is not welcomed here!!! So you take your little GM kit car elsewhere! We like our tried and true G54B!! Nobody wants an 6th gear either!!!!@GAY!!!!

The whole world needs a 6th Gear!! Take your toes out of the sand JUNYA!!