GP: MK1 SS MANIFOLD *PAYMENT DUE*

101PROPOSE

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what did they say may be negative about having that wastegate tube only on one runner?

Do you think the wastegate tube might develop a crack at the runner if you run an external setup, due to the weight? It could have a support brace, right?

So what did they say may be negative about having that wastegate tube only on one runner?

Do you think the wastegate tube might develop a crack at the runner if you run an external setup, due to the weight? It could have a support brace, right?

Ryan_V,

If the wastegate will be in the same place how much of a negative effect will it have if any?

talked to & heard from many people(racers, mechanics, perfomance parts suppliers, sqc forum members and etc.) about the location of the wastegate and some said neg and some said didnt matter.

i am not sure if it will crack due to the weight of the wastegate but as you can see, welding job done by the manufaturer looks pretty good.

ive got a big T3/t4 (precision sc63) and a tial 38mm WG it appears i will no fitament issues with the turbo..but just in case should i measure the comp side and send you the measurements?

how much extra is the 90 degree wg adapter?http://www.mookeeh.com/starquest/10049.JPG

Hey 101 just stopping by to see how the manifolds are coming and when we might see them. Dan

db675,

last week, the manufacturer told me that they have all the runners and flanges cut and just started to put them together.

i will check with them again and update you.

thanks,