FIP DISTRIBUTORLESS IGNITION updates are in 1st post

Bolt On - Plug In - DISTRIBUTORLESS IGNITION the EASY WAY! The ED-IS-ON System by FuelinjectionPro!

This has become one of our best selling kits, our customers us tell they love it!

Custom crankshaft pulley with trigger teeth built in.

Sensor with mounting bracket.

IgnitionPro-E -- Programmable Timing Controller. Includes two outputs to control shift lights, ect.

Wiring Harness.

High Output Coil Pack.

Ignition Module.

We are offering five systems at a $80.00 discount, group buy price of $795.00. Buy is open for two weeks, 50% down- balance due when shipped.

Pulleys are in stock for these kits.

Can be used with any FuelinjectionPro fuel systems, the stock fuel ECU, and most aftermarket systems.

Complete stand alone system, the old stock ignition system is removed!

This system replaces the stock ignition system. Installation is easy -- remove the old ignition-- Bolt the new parts in place, plug in and connect the power. No guess work or trying to mount trigger wheels to the old stock pulley. You can program all timing advance, retards, and boost retards with our IgnitionPro Software. There are even two outputs that can control shift lights, fans(requires optional temp sensor) and nos. Includes outputs for the stock tach and aftermarket tachs. This is great upgrade for any Conquest or Starion!------ ED-IS-ON Ignition Kit Stanard price is $875.00

Updates:

Payment info:

(1) ED-IS-ON kit is $795.00 plus $15.00 shipping UPS. Total $810.00

(2) Home computer power adapter add $15.00.

(3) Payment to place order (half down or full) can be sent by Paypal to Turbo_boosted@hotmail.com

Or you can call 727-243-1396 to order.

Name list:

(1)slydogg --- Paid.

(2)KEVIN_TECHEE ---- Paid.

(3)starion0352

http://www.angelfire.com/mech/edwardcase00/edison/EDSION2A.jpg

http://www.angelfire.com/mech/edwardcase00/edison/EDSION3A.jpg

http://www.angelfire.com/mech/edwardcase00/FIP_pics/dash3.jpg

Hello, just wondering I have your system and wanted to upgrade to Dissy less system, but are still in Iraq, fro about two months, do you just need the control box back or all the wiring? If you just need the control box, then my wife can pull it and send it to you. you allready sent a quote to me for the upgrade about a month ago. Kevin

Hello, just wondering I have your system and wanted to upgrade to Dissy less system, but are still in Iraq, fro about two months, do you just need the control box back or all the wiring? If you just need the control box, then my wife can pull it and send it to you. you allready sent a quote to me for the upgrade about a month ago. Kevin

Yes you can send just the IgnitionPro1 control box. The upgrade will have what you need to tap into the existing IgnitionPro1 harness.

Just give Scott a call 727-243-1396 if she needs the address.

Ed

I am curious about how to program this with the software. Do we need a laptop? or can i bring the IgnitionPro-E in the house to my desktop? USB?, Serial port? Parallel port?

How long is the delay between paying and shipping?

Any chance I can get a preview of the installation instructions? john.isley AT gmail.com

Thanks,

John

Edit: Added email address

I am curious about how to program this with the software. Do we need a laptop? or can i bring the IgnitionPro-E in the house to my desktop? USB?, Serial port? Parallel port?

How long is the delay between paying and shipping?

Any chance I can get a preview of the installation instructions? john.isley AT gmail.com

Thanks,

John

Edit: Added email address

You can use your desk top computer, to do so you would need the power adapter option ($15.00)

The IgnitionPro-E has a nine pin serial port, but it works fine with a USB adapted also.

We plan to ship within one week of the end of the GB or when the five are sold, which ever is first.

I will send you a copy of the instructions.

Ed

You can use your desk top computer, to do so you would need the power adapter option ($15.00)

The IgnitionPro-E has a nine pin serial port, but it works fine with a USB adapted also.

We plan to ship within one week of the end of the GB or when the five are sold, which ever is first.

Ed

I assume the power adapter has a standard 12 volt output to turn the unit on, basically like turning the key 'on' in the car?

So a standard serial cable would work fine? Do you include the necessary cables to hook this up to a computer?

This price include shipping? Paypal fine?

Thanks!

Ed

I assume the power adapter has a standard 12 volt output to turn the unit on, basically like turning the key 'on' in the car?

So a standard serial cable would work fine? Do you include the necessary cables to hook this up to a computer?

This price include shipping? Paypal fine?

Thanks!

Yes the power adapter supplies the 12v.

A standard serial cable is included with the power adapter.

Shipping will be $15.00 flat rate UPS ground.

Yes Paypal is OK.

Ed

Thanks for all the information. I am going to have to pass on this for now. My car isn't nearly close to being ready for this, and i think paying off 800 bucks worth of credit card debt will feel much better.

Thanks again for putting up with my questions.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...