3 Bar option in megatune

Does anyone know how to change this in megatune. I followed the instructions in the mega manual but i still only get 115 and 250kpa in the map type setting.

I did do the change in the the config, when i change it i get a message config file kpafactor 4115.inc could not be found function will return zeros. I'm still tbi if that helps, i only have 2 map options 115 and 250. i'm sing megatne 2.25p1.

I think you need to reinstall megatune with a newer version if you are getting errors. The way to do it would be to change the Map in the configurator under Car1 and settings. Once that is done you need to open megatune and go to tools>sensor calibration. If you press the f1 button on the window it will tell you the values necessary to calibrate the system for a 3 bar sensor. It depends on what sensor you have. There should be an option in the configurator for a 3 bar and a 4 bar sensor. If there is not, you need to update the software.

FIP :?

did you pick up the 3 bar from fip??

the ms has an onboard map sensor, while the fip has one thats wired to the ecu, yet the sensor is in the engine bay.

but with the fip ecu, you can't set megatune to show 300kpa, it will only stay at 255kpa.

but it will still utilize the 3 bar map sensor.

i can't remember how to convert what kpa you are actually running, might want to email ed and find that out.

Map sensors take into account the air pressure from absolute zero, so at sea level you are 14.7 PSI above absolute zero. thsu if you are running 2 bar, you are at (14.7 + 14.7= 29.4 PSI) 29.4 PSI above absolute zero, or 14.7PSI above normal outside air. 3 bar (44.1 PSI) is 29.4 above normal outside air.

A 1 bar map sensor only reads vacuum conditions, the range from absolute zero to normal out side air, the range a normaly aspirate engine opperates.