BOHO's 86er

BOHO

I've never put any pics of my car on here before...Kinda been ashamed of the body since I got it....oh welll.......I guess you have to learn sooner or later....DONT BUY A CAR FROM ACROSS THE COUNTRY WITHOUT SEEING IT LOL.....Well here she is.......

http://img466.imageshack.us/img466/8444/car014ma6.jpg

http://img162.imageshack.us/img162/8606/car015io1.jpg

http://img128.imageshack.us/img128/8149/car016ir4.jpg

My expert wiring skillz....lol

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/3580/car021cw6.jpg

http://img466.imageshack.us/img466/7017/car018dg3.jpg

http://img461.imageshack.us/img461/9992/car019nw9.jpg

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, alot of little dings and dents and a few not so little ones LOL.

But overall one of the cleanest cars I've ever seen and maybe the nicest one I've ever ridden in.

definitely beware when buying from cross country!

but Braden, it really is a nice car. and the black wheels make it even nicer. gotta keep with the black wheel brotherhood 8)

if you'd seen it in person, you'd know what he's talking about. there are more than several dings and dents in the thing and he was told it was immaculate.

however, it is one of my favorite colors on a Starion, especially with the wheels. and he's a cool cat to boot too 8)

where did u buy this car from?

this is zach's car, it was at the redwood road meet.

over 100 dents just magically appear in transit?
yeah, pretty much, that car literally had 0 dents when i saw it, im still waiting for the pics of all the dings :wink:

Sanfran....I live in GA........since i've had it....6 months...I've put in a new tranny...u-joints....brakes "pretty sure they were the original pads"......new injectors....and it eats a quart of oil ever 5 days....Right now its sitting in a parking lot because something is again wrong with the tranny Have to have it towed in the morning.....Can't say that this car was money well spent.....If I could do it over again....um...I wouldnt have bought this car. But now I'm stuck with and I DO love it but still......s*** happens I guess...He just mislead me about the car....and I didnt do enough research to back up the things he told me....Like turning the boost up....He had already been through trial and error....Just like I had to do....but Told me I could......86 isnt getting over 10psi without bigger injectors......

where did u buy this car from?

this is zach's car, it was at the redwood road meet.

yeah, pretty much, that car literally had 0 dents when i saw it, im still waiting for the pics of all the dings :wink:

Thats what i thought, I knew i had seen that car before and it is a clean one at that, but the kid that owned it was a little.........shall we say "out there"

does it still have that deck with the little screen and the kickers?

you think we're all just pulling your leg? you think there aren't any dings in the car? i just think it's a little ironic for an immaculate car to have over 100 dings.

get some high def pics on here Braden.

I will.....The turbo is eating the Oil...and the injector thing only bothers me because....He bought new Trilogy turbo injectors for it....Because stockers were leaking.......yet when I got the car....the stockers were in it.......things like that kinda piss you off...I'm getting it towed right now so I'll get some pics up...

you think we're all just pulling your leg? you think there aren't any dings in the car? i just think it's a little ironic for an immaculate car to have over 100 dings.

get some high def pics on here Braden.

no i don't doubt it with how everyone is saying that there are a crapload of dents. I just want to see some of them so i can look at the other pics i had of the car and see if maybe i missed them when i saw it. Maybe i shouldn't have put the smiley, i had asked for pics of the dents way before the thread had started. so it was directed towards the owner :x ,so im not arguing with you i just want to see the dents.

Well, I will say this. If you don't get any closer than about 10 feet, its possibly the most beautiful SQ I've seen. Closer than 10 feet and they start to pop out at you. It's what I'd call a very friendly car- it waves at you alot if you look down the sides of it.

I know a thing or two about dents, and there's no way all those dents showed up in transit, unless the shipper drove it 80 miles an hour down a gravel road lined with trees with low hanging branches.

Also, IIRC, after seeing his car, I saw the original sales pics, and it was obvious the pics were taken from the best angles, and coveniently missed lots of damaged areas.

Anyway, its the sad truth about buying cars from across the US. Sometimes you get a good seller who disclloses everything, othes, not so much.

No matter what tho it is still a beautiful car. Get it running right and touch up the body damage and you'd have one of the hottest SQs out there IMO.

Thanks Mark,

I started to drop the tranny out today but didnt finish it. It sounds like WW3 in my bell housing....YAY!!!!! I've tried to take pics to show them but its hard to get them to show up....overall I LOVE This car....BUUUTTTT....I love it because its a starion...for the money....I could have built an mpi car with no dents that I spent on this.....I'll try to get some good pics up.......thanks for looking everyone......

That is the best quest I have ever seen. The one starquest meet I have gone to, it was the queen of the group. 100 dings or not.

bottom line, if they were there beforehand, he shouldn't have been told the car was immaculate... he should have been told about the dents and dings. especially when you're buying a car from over 2000 miles away.