Adjustable FPR for stock TB?PAYMENT DUE!PLEASE READ!

Trilogy Turbos

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on guys, Just use a stock one untill these are done. Custom made parts do not happen over night. You can always expect delays, this is a relatively small custom order and the place that is making them has their own priorities and this one is probably not high on their list.

Look how long the griffin radiator GP took and that was on a product that was already available. Unless they are sitting on a shelf you can expect all GP's to take a long time.

This is a new product and if Heron was very wealthy he could have covered the bill him self and sold these for as much as he could get for them, because they are one of a kind. He did all the work to get these manufactured and to get them going, started this GP at a very reasonable price. People who are not in on this GP will probably pay much more later.

If you cant wait then do something else, and sell this unit when it comes. Gees we are only talking about the price of a couple tanks of gas. So just chill out, respectively speaking.

Yeah I am sure this wasn't started with the idea of milking people along intentionally, but stuff happens. And as far as interest, I see it the other way around, as inflation, the FPR is now worth more than when we paid for it, I try to look at the bright side of crappy situations.

Not trying to start arguing over who should be patient, just put yourself in Heron's shoes, I'm bet he's working hard to get these done. And if everything is going right then it shouldn't be much longer. I mean most of us should have something else to use anyhow, right? Hell I bought a stock one just so I could get my fresh rebuilt motor running. But I'm not gonna complain about it.

-GCN.

I don't want to echo the last two statements, but they're correct...These things never go exactly as planned. In the real world, prototypes are created and reworked sometimes hundreds of times all in an effort to get it right. I'm confident that Heron (Trilogy) will come through in a respectable amount of time and the product will be steller.

The fact of the matter is that if Heron was looking to screw the SQC guys, he would have done so long ago...but that's not the case. Please give it a little time...I think your patience will be worth it.

I'm sure there's a hundred stock fuel pressure regulators floating around peoples garages just waiting to be used on the meantime.

Peace.

John

I dont care if they take time. Nor does my school and my stomach. I need some cash. I am going to just sell it on the forums when I get mine. I needed it a few months ago. Now my engine needs a full rebuild. I am just going to go with an MSD then tap and put some lines to it. Not that hard.

I don't think anybody is saying hes trying to rip anyone off it's just that there should be more of a comunication. I have seen alot of the things he has sold on here and i don't think anyone has had a problem with him or his products. The more you stay intouch with people the longer they can wait, because they have an idea of whats going on and they are not in the dark.

What's the deal? I know you do not have control over your suppliers but you should as a business person keep your PAID customers up to date. If this is the level of service you offer this will be the last time I purchase anything from you. I am in sales and have made my living in the business world since I got out of the Marines in 96. If I treated my customers like this I would be living on the street. I understand that things happen but in good faith you should either keep us updated or return our money.

I'll be calling the suplier today, 9/14/07 and check if everything is on schedule.

Tks for the patience.

Heron

Trilogy Turbos

561 333-9130 shop

954 274-8110 cell

So is everything on schedule? I thought we were gonna hear an update after that was posted, since we haven't I'm starting to wonder.

Projected date of completion?

-GCN.

Ok, they should be shipping the FPR today, Friday. I should get it by the end of next week.

Once I receive it, I'll double check all addresses, pack everything and ship the next day.

Thank you for the patience; I believe the next batch will be a lot faster.

Thanks again;

Heron

Trilogy Turbos

561 333-9130 shop

954 274-8110 cell