Adjustable FPR for stock TB?PAYMENT DUE!PLEASE READ!

Trilogy Turbos

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

count me in for one-just got a walbro 255 and need a new RRFPR (my S16G is going on soon after this fuel package) can you save me some shipping if I buy a Schneider 284 cam and hd spring set at the same time?

paypal sent for the RRFPR

avman

Everyone that ordered the FPR.

blkmag_bx (paid)

nsousa4 (paid)

livesTSI (paid)

outcastzeroone (paid)

boosted88tsi's

vmstsi (paid)

83_project_toy

88_esi_r

wademan58

ekstatixx

whataride (paid)

rockvilleash1976 (2) (paid)

831starion

pdx87starion (paid)

john86tsi (paid)

ls1rx7

hemiquest (paid)

dragon7606 (paid)

sdaehnert (paid)

D_Venable (paid)

jisleyjr (paid)

casey_L (paid)

vinmaxesir (paid)

rauriarte

sfc711

jetspd150 (paid 2)

dan87quest (paid)

xtreme industries

daniel R

gcntsi (paid)

dasgunner

redfury

avman (paid)

SpEeD147 (paid)

Brian G (paid) need to know your starquest board name

RF600 (paid)

jonesh242 (paid)

oscar (paid)

busdriver (paid)

As you can see we have exactly 36 orders as we needed. Just need everyone to pay so I can give the go ahead to my suplier.

Thanks,

Heron

Trilogy Turbos

Payment sent $89.00 One quick question I have,,, just how far can the stock fuel pump deliver? I mean the regulator can go to 60psi but can the stock fuel pump deliver that kind of pressure? I'll be going to a Wal pump soon but for now I'm stock.

Vinnie

The regulator will mostly go more then 60psi. That is not recomended since you'll have black smoke at iddling.

Ideal base line is 43psi; everyone running built motors with high boost should have a fuel pressure gauge; this way you can pin point any problems with the fuel pump before it is too late. You can use 2 pumps to deliver the volume you need.

Regards,

Heron

Trilogy Turbos

And Heron, the FSM says 38 psi is correct for a stock baseline. Do you recoment 43 psi for modded system's?

I will send my money out later today, I just have to go to the bank.

Payment sent $89.00 One quick question I have,,, just how far can the stock fuel pump deliver? I mean the regulator can go to 60psi but can the stock fuel pump deliver that kind of pressure? I'll be going to a Wal pump soon but for now I'm stock.

Vinnie

The regulator will mostly go more then 60psi. That is not recomended since you'll have black smoke at iddling.

Ideal base line is 43psi; everyone running built motors with high boost should have a fuel pressure gauge; this way you can pin point any problems with the fuel pump before it is too late. You can use 2 pumps to deliver the volume you need.

Regards,

Heron

Trilogy Turbos

And Heron, the FSM says 38 psi is correct for a stock baseline. Do you recoment 43 psi for modded system's?

I will send my money out later today, I just have to go to the bank.

Yes, I recomend 43psi baseline. All cars with adjustable fuel pressure regulator I set at 43psi.

Regards,

Heron

Trilogy Turbos

Heron, payment of $89 for the fuel pressure regulator has been sent-also the strut I owed you went out today- finally had a chance to install it sorry for the delay.

Just wondering do you sell gages that fit our stock TB??????if so pictures installed and cost please

is it too late for me to get in on this? I have $89 via paypal ready.

No it is not too late. Send your payment to info@trilogyturbos.com and don't forget to include your user name so I can add you to the list and confirm payment.

Tks,

Heron

Trilogy Turbos

561 333-9130

954 274-8110

Heron, payment of $89 for the fuel pressure regulator has been sent-also the strut I owed you went out today- finally had a chance to install it sorry for the delay.

Just wondering do you sell gages that fit our stock TB??????if so pictures installed and cost please

Ok on the strut.

I actualy sell a digital gauge that has an electronic sender unit that fits the TB. Very acurate and reads from -150psi to +150psi. I'm using one of these for more then 3 years and no problems whatsoever. I had a Norsdork before that everytime I boosted more then 20psi the sender went bad, got tired of that and got this one.

Price on this is $165.00 shipped.

Regards,

Heron

Trilogy Turbos

Pay-Pal sent :D You stated the use of 2 fuel pumps to achieve more fuel pressure. I saw this Walbro High Performance Inline Fuel Pump 255 lph could this be an easy way instead of dropping the fuel tank. What are the pros and cons :?: Thanks :!: