MOOKEEH MK1 3" FULLY POLISHED STAINLESS STEEL DOWNPIPE

101PROPOSE

Hi members,

i have been working on this mookeeh mk1 3" fully polished stainless steel downpipe. many revisions were made to get the best quality down pipe possible and finally got it done.

this is made by a professional manufacture and since it is stainless steel, it will last long and you do not have to worry about getting it rusted but it will still come with warranty(get more detail soon).

i am currently talking to the manufacture, working on the price right now, trying to get the lowest price possible.

check out the pictures and let me know.

thanks,

http://www.mookeeh.com/MK1-STAR-DP1.JPG

http://www.mookeeh.com/MK1-STAR-DP2.JPG

http://www.mookeeh.com/3ex.jpg

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes does look good but some of us need other options IE I am going to run chads header. (the flex mainly covers that) but I will need a V band flange. What about flanges for a cat/test pipe ;)

Looks good. My only concern would be with where the joint is at end of B and beginning of D. Looks as if it necks down to 2.5 inches there.

MainstreaM,

the system in the picture is a prototype and there is reason why they are smaller than 3".

the manufacture did that on purpose to make the flanges swivel so i can adjust the flanges and align the pipe the best way possible while i test fitting it before they permanently weld the flanges in place.

i welded the flanges after aligned the pipes and sent the pipes back to them already.

the new revised the pipes will be 3" straight all the way not necked downed like the ones in the picture.

thanks,

yes does look good but some of us need other options IE I am going to run chads header. (the flex mainly covers that) but I will need a V band flange. What about flanges for a cat/test pipe ;)

jszucs,

this downpipe will bolt on to the stock turbo. flange is made to fit.

thanks,

jszucs,

thanks,

Yes I get that much what im saying is will you give the option of a diffrent flange or sell them with no flange at all?

jszucs,

thanks,

Yes I get that much what im saying is will you give the option of a diffrent flange or sell them with no flange at all?

jszucs,

yes any flanges will be available at no extra charge.

however, i need a sample pipe with the specific flange welded on.

let me know.

thanks,

****Selfquoted to make cleaner****

"jszucs, yes any flanges will be available at no extra charge.

let me know.

thanks, 101"

Actuly what I was thinking is if we could get the 2 pipes and the flex and the flange for the down pipe and weld them ourself use the flex to make up the diffrence in location. Let me know what were talking for price.

Oh also what about a "Testpipe" "cat" option so one can be bolted in and unbolted at will. You know incase your cat goes bad often :roll:

****Selfquoted to make cleaner****

"jszucs, yes any flanges will be available at no extra charge.

let me know.

thanks, 101"

Actuly what I was thinking is if we could get the 2 pipes and the flex and the flange for the down pipe and weld them ourself use the flex to make up the diffrence in location. Let me know what were talking for price.

Oh also what about a "Testpipe" "cat" option so one can be bolted in and unbolted at will. You know incase your cat goes bad often :roll:

jszucs,

so you want two pipes, flex pipe, and two flanges as seperate parts, not welded together?

i know following in an ugly picture :lol:

http://www.101propose.com/starquest/pipe.jpg

i still need the spec on the v flange - diameter, thickness..etc.

"testpipe" "cat" option is also available.

it will be on "B" pipe. about 1/4 of "B" will be cut and a "testpipe" or "cat" option will be there. this will cost a little extra. i will find out for you.

thanks,