Fidanza and clutch kit complete -SOLD!!-Thanks David!!

Quest340

Here is the deal..I have a Fidanza 10.5 lb flywheel and a Heavy duty clutch kit I had custom made locally with a Fibertuff/Velvetouch disc. Disc is dampened and has marcel. This was in my car for exactly 91 miles. I removed because I did not like the way my car acted with such a light flywheel. Was easier just to buy a new clutch for my 87 flywheel. Lots of guys love this flywheel but few like myself liked more rotational weight. Clutch is supportive to mild to moderately high horsepower engine, how much I'm not really sure. Easy pedal pressure, slightly more grabby than stock organic friction. I can have pictures tomorrow. I will offer this to SQC members until the end of the weekend 3/11 then will go on e-bay. This setup cost me about $600. Will sell for $300 plus shipping. Drop e-mails if interested to ELSHAUG4545@MSN.COM. ONLY 91 MILES GUYS MIGHT AS WELL BE NEW!! Comes with flywheel, pressure plate, clutch disc, throwout bearing, pilot bearing, Flywheel dowel, and pilot tool.