freshly totaled Starion.... lots of parts

Guest suchconquest2

Guest suchconquest2

Yepper... son totaled his starion 2 days before xmas. pretty much have all the parts except turbo and front end parts. And im putting the brand new tires on mine along with the shp wheels everything else can go.

Ask and ill let you know what we have.

And yes it is totaled he hit a wall :(

Bill

Guest suchconquest2

Forgot to mention the year

its an 1989

maroon ext

black interior

manual 5 speed

good clutch and pressure plate

also have a shock flywheel and pressure plate

1 g mas

slotted rotors.... pending

all the glass is fine

engine runs

110000 miles on odometer

stock head

stock block

good rear

good shocks shp .....pending

well let just say this the car was running good until it kissed the wall..:(

So all the other misc parts are there.

Bill

Guest suchconquest2

it was repainted.. originally bought the car From Matt in orlando.Who had it painted the color it is now. A kinda Maroon/ red color

Also i might have a problem selling the struts and rotors as i was told that i might not be able to have it towed away without wheel and tires.if this is so i will NOT be selling the struts or rotors. Ill let you know tomorrow after i make a few calls

Sorry about the struts there SHP but if i cant gave it towed then they must go unless someone takes it like it is

Bill,

Great to hear Tim is OK.

You can remove the calipers, slip the rotors off and put the wheels back on and it will be safe to roll. Done it myself to tow a vehicle with locked brakes. You can even sell the wheels and get some old Crown Vic (4.5inch bolt pattern) steel wheels to put on it to roll it out with. You are correct about the struts. They would have to stay or be swapped.

Would like to know about Exhaust if not Stock, Driver's Auto-down Window Switch, and a Full Set of Keys/Locks (5pcs). LMK

email me Lives4speed@earthlink.net

Thanks,

L4S

im sure someone wll trade those shp's for std :!: :!: infact I could do the rears if you want...never recieved info in response to my earlier post

And actually I've had a tow truck pick a car up with no wheels. just need some plywood and they'll drag it on up

I went and looked at it today. The front seat have the standard wear. The console, door panels and rear seats are in nice shape. The steering wheel is in good shape too. It has a short shifter..not a stedebani. Sport handling package with the right wheels. The motor looked to be clean and well maintained (visually). His prices seemed quite fair. I did ask for first shot if he decides to sell the exhaust system. Some of these items can be used on his Conquest, so he might not sell everything. Buy what you can to help him out. Towing alone was a couple of hundred to his house.