My 56 Oval Window Bug

GREENSTAR

D, Yeah, even though I don't have a starquest right now they are always on my mind. I saw a black metalic 89 sitting in a garage in my in-laws neighborhood a few weeks back and I stopped to talk to the owner to see if she would sell it. I am still working on her. We will see but it is always nice to come to the website and see what is going on. I saw the video of the 500+ starquest. Man that is impressive. I thought my Greenstar was fast but damn!!! Good to hear from you D.

Monty, that is where I started my VW thing was out in So Cal. I grew up in Ontario. My first car was a 68 bug and I have had probably 30 different VW's in my days. But I still have love for the starquest and I will have another one. Steve

Yeah, the VW tires are pretty skinny, makes it easier to tuck in those fender wells. I still have to drop this thing another couple of inches. Need dropped spindles in the front and to adjust the rear to squat somemore. All this work to sell it and buy another starquest!!!! :lol:

• 4 months later...

I'VE ALWAYS WANTED A "HERBY" HAD ONE BUT EX HUBBY SOLD IT CAUSE WE MOVED TO MEXICO FOR 2 YRS :( MAYBE SOMEDAY I HAVE ONE AGAIN! THIS BLUE ONE SURE IS PRETTY, KEEP ME IN MIND IF YOU EVER SELL IT!

YOSHI

86 FLATTY