88 Ylw Quest being Crushed! Shipping info!!

Elkidmino

I am making one last stop to the yard tomarrow to get a few small parts for people. I am waiting to get all the parts that need to be shipped together and will ship them out toamrrow evening. Thank you for your patience!!

I found an 88 Yellow Conquest SHP AUTO in the local junkyard and it still has some of the good parts left over. I can pick any of these parts up for you and ship them out or deliver them at PF. I am giving you the prices straight from the junkyard's parts list. I am NOT making money on any of these items being sold.

Interior:

Full seats - black leather $35 ea.

HVAC controls - $50

Misc items $10-40 depends on item

Exterior:

Spoiler $25

Rear hatch $75

SHP struts - $30 ea. SOLD

Half-shafts - $25 ea. SOLD

Underhood:

Relays - $25 for 4

Intake boot - $20 PENDING

That's about all I can think of for right now that would be desirable parts. Sorry, no pics at this time. Inquire about a part and I'll see what I can do. Prices are subject to change depending on size, quantity, and which a*hole I have to deal with at the counter.

Here's some parts I was able to obtian the other day that I didn't list.

Relay for headlights. (Located above brake booster) $7 dollars + shipping

http://www.26liter.us/gallery/albums/userpics/10121/IMG_4354.JPG

Fuseable Links $25 + shipping (Clean!)

http://www.26liter.us/gallery/albums/userpics/10121/IMG_4358.JPG

Power Window Switch (Non-Auto) $10 + shipping

http://www.26liter.us/gallery/albums/userpics/10121/IMG_4359.JPG

88 AUTO ECU - $55 shipped

88 Knock box - $45 shipped

I accept paypal, money order or cash if it's at PF. Feel free to post, PM or e-mail me with your questions.

Dave 8)

Dave:

If the 6-bolt halfshafts are in great shape with no rips/tears/cracks in the boots, I'll take them both. I can send the payment when you buy them, or can pay you at Pigeon Forge. I'd like to pick them up at Pigeon Forge if you have the room to bring them in your car.

I know it's not listed but it doesn't have the rear bumper does it?

I'm interested in the spoiler. Mine has a cig. burn on it from wayyy back.

I was going to Pidgeon forge but it looks like I'm going to miss it.

I've got some paypal though. Figure out what shipping to 70452 would be for the spoiler and I'll send the total.

Thanks for doing this.

Looks like it will be a long day at the junkyard tomarrow.

Josh: they are 6-bolt axles, one looks to be newer than the other.

Yellowhell: Spoiler is all there and solid. It will be hell getting through that sticky stuff, I tried today, but I'll get it. The rear bumper has a good crack in it on the passenger side. The airdam is all there except a foot long chunk on the side.

Hopefull Noob: I'll grab those light switches for ya.

Zach: The car is located in IL nearby.

I have a small request if it is okay with you guys. I am paying for these upfront with the money I need for PF. If it is at all possible, could you guys paypal me once I have secured the items you need and I will either ship them right away or deliver them at PF. Your call.....

I will PM you when I have your items and will try to include pics of the car tomarrow.

Dave 8)

How are the quarter panels on this one? If they are good let me know what yard the car is located at and I'll come get the quarter panels off it. I live in Lemont (Orland Park/Joliet area) so I can drive to it. Thanks for any info you can provide.

Josh, I was able to get one solid good axle. The other one tore by accident when i was pulling it. :(

Derek, I got the one strut, it looks good and I'll grab the other one on Saturday.

Hopefull_Noob: I was able to get your switches and can get those out to you soon. Do you need both sides? or just the one? The cover for them also? I just got the actual switches.

I'll PM you all with the prices I paid and will include shipping.

Calipers look good.

Everything having to do with the dash and center console is good.

Rear inner trim pieces are all good too.

Yellowhell: I can still get the spoiler for ya. It should only be able $40 total including shipping.

I found an 88 Yellow Conquest SHP AUTO in the local junkyard and it still has some of the good parts left over. I can pick any of these parts up for you and ship them out or deliver them at PF. I am giving you the prices straight from the junkyard's parts list. I am NOT making money on any of these items being sold.

Interior:

Full seats - black leather $35 ea.

HVAC controls - $50

ECU - $50

Misc items $10-40 depends on item

Exterior:

Spoiler $25

Rear hatch $75

SHP struts - $30 ea.

Half-shafts - $25 ea.

Underhood:

Relays - $25 for 4

Intake boot - $20

That's about all I can think of for right now that would be desirable parts. Sorry, no pics at this time. Inquire about a part and I'll see what I can do. Prices are subject to change depending on size, quantity, and which a*hole I have to deal with at the counter.

I accept paypal, money order or cash if it's at PF. Feel free to post, PM or e-mail me with your questions.

Dave 8)

I can send you a partial payment (haven't gotten my paycheck yet). I'll be getting payed on Friday, so, I can pay in full at that point in time.

Thank you smog 8)

Thanks

Derek

Dont mention it, I gotta use the money to ship these struts out to d2 anyways. So hard to resist stuff :)

Bump, heading to the junkyard today. This may be the last time before PF. I know what I need to pick up for some people so if there is anything else I can get you....call my cell 630-258-5135.

I will go back to the junkyard after PF and get any remaining parts, the car should be there for a while so let me know before it gets trashed or they crush it!

Dave