Marnel Head for Sale ...also FuelinjectionPro, MAGNA INTAKE

Frank-tsi

I have a AMC non jet valve head for sale ...It has a 3 angle valve job

HD springs with keepers and I dont remember if the valves are SS,I think they are but NOT SURE!!! asking 500+ shipping

I have pics but I dont know how to post...

also have a brand new FC-PRO-4 for sale with IAM-1 Ignition Adapter and 3 bar MAP good up 30 psi 500+ shipping SOLD

also have a Modified Magna Intake with 65mm throttle body with all gaskets and fuel rail, fpr....$400+ shipping sold

NO INJECTORS Frank

http://myspace-570.vo.llnwd.net/00788/07/58/788028570_l.jpg

http://myspace-198.vo.llnwd.net/00788/89/19/788029198_l.jpg[/img]

http://myspace-685.vo.llnwd.net/00788/58/69/788689685_l.jpg[/color]

id go 400 shipped if the heads never been on the car , and you have receipts for the work done to it .

well I dont have the receipts , and the head has never been on a car..

lowest I can do is 400+ shipping

• 2 weeks later...
id go 400 shipped if the heads never been on the car , and you have receipts for the work done to it .

well I dont have the receipts , and the head has never been on a car..

lowest I can do is 400+ shipping

I hate to pick on one thread, but the for sale forum needs have a bit more professionalism from the seller. As of right now, I highly recommend that no one purchases this head for $400. Since there are many unanswered red flags, we need the info posted at the top please, no "PM me, or E-Mail me" for details stuff at this point.

Some problems with the head for sale:

1. I can easily see that the head has been on a car. Plus, it has had a valve job, so it has had enough miles put on it to require a valve job. That is normally 60,000+ miles.

2. It also has visible scoring on the journals. Maybe they have been cleaned up, and are fine, but to say the head has never been on a car, insinuates a "Brand New" condition, when it is far from brand new. Please state wether or not the journals have been professionally cleaned up, caps too.

3. The caps are not shown? Why? The picture needs to show the caps too, and everything included with the head, since pictures were put up. Please make the picture show a clear view of everything that comes with the head.

4. The intake side of the head is not the side that normally has problems. Please show a clear picture of the exhaust side of the head, and state what shape the exhaust stud boss threads are in.

5. Please show a bottom view of the head so we can maybe determine what type of valve is in the exhaust in particular.

6. Please state the history of the head, as far as you know it. Was it run on a turbo engine? The buyer will need to know where the exhaust valves came from, and what type they are. I'm only asking for as much relevent info as you have about the history.

7. No receipts? That's fine, but can you state how much the valve job cost you? Or did someone else own the head when the work was done, etc..? Please elaborate on the cost/work that has already been put into the head.

I understand you can sell the head on E-Bay, or wherever. This site just needs a bit better info, so the buyer is a little more sure of what they are getting. $400 is a bit high for no cam, no rocker shaft assembly, rockers, studs, etc...