BIG 16G GROUP BUY!!!! i mean BIG...

bad2theBone

OK Guys.

well I guess I never done this before and since i'm trying to see for a 16g turbo and I cann't find 1 for under $300 bucks.

I just got some good news my friend told me that this turbo shop here in Florida. They can use my stock turbo 89 starion and turn it to 16Gturbo for only $250 Bucks ...

Man hopefully if I get sometime off from work this week i will stop by the turbo shop and show them my stock turbo. My friend knows the owner from the turbo shop, and he done it 2 months ago his stock turbo 88 and turn it to 16Gturbo for only $240 bucks.

I just want to know if you guys are interested in doing this, I will try to get some info during this week. If its possible I will take my friend with me.

I think for $250 bucks sounds good plus your shipping cost should be great.

Not even More than $350 bucks to shipped back to you(Your New 16G Turbo) I will try to get some info if the Price is Right.

http://www.bodybagcatholic.com/images/o/price%20is%20right%20logo.jpg

Even if a regular 16g, it beats the $420 that Forced Performance rebuilds stockers for.

If a SUPER 16g, you are getting a steal! I'd double check those fins to make sure the product doesn't match the price if you know what I mean.

My fingers are crossed for you guys.

• 5 weeks later...

i was a little busy lately too much work but i will try to look for the owner of the turbo shop here in Miami Florida and talk to him about the stock turbo starion/conquest for regular 16g conversion and superb 16g conversion....how much will it cost if i give him a 10 orders may be a Bigggg Discount.... i wish.

anyways i will try to see if i can contact the big man. Guys prefer the regular 16 g conversion or the super 16g conversion... whats the difference any big difference for both turbos.... just asking.

let me know if you guys have any questions so i can take it with me and ask the big man(turbo shop).

• 9 months later...