d2 coil overs

smog

I'm going to go ahead and get this going by myself, as my friend has concentrated on making mk3 supra parts. I want to get a good idea of how many people are interested in a set of front and rear d2 coil overs and camber plates. I dont expect a commitment.

http://www.d2racing.com/html/coilovers.html

I dont know what prices will be on a group purchase if they decide to make them, but from what I understand, they will be around 1000-1100 for all 4.

I want to have an idea of how many people are itnerested, because they will definately be asking me when I give them a ring.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I talked to them today, they said a minimum of 5, and they would need to see some pics of the suspension first. i said I can probably get 10=145, and they sounded happy about that. Anyhow, they will be examining the suspension, and will get back to me with their decision, and a rough price.

I talked to them today, they said a minimum of 5, and they would need to see some pics of the suspension first. i said I can probably get 10=145, and they sounded happy about that. Anyhow, they will be examining the suspension, and will get back to me with their decision, and a rough price.

Wow, nice news. Once they have these engineered will the be available for retail? (As in they will be on their website?) or is this strictly a GP thing.

meant 10 to 15, dont know how I typed that.

Yesh they will be available retail, but the price will be quite a bit more than the gp I think.. I would guess between 1400-1500 retail?

One thing we may have to deal with is the rear camber plates. THere might have to be a little cutting involved to fit he pillow ball paltes in. We will see though.

Called them again to remind them im serious about thism said he will forward the email to d2 jaan, and should get back to me tomorrow with some answers. If not, I will call and bug him some more. :)

I wont find out till I hear back from them and get them the suspension. Possibly 10 weeks? I'm not sure, could be less.

I called the guy again today, he said he hadnt heard anything back from the engineer, but he will shoot them another email and see if they cant get pricing and turn around time. Said it shouldnt be a problem making them though.