Parting out '86 Widebody.

gober803

I have an '86 black conquest sitting in my driveway that is going to see the junk year pretty soon. Just want to know if anybody wants anything off of it. The motor is out and I'd like to keep most of that but everything else is up for grabs. If you want a pic of something let me know. Make offers on anything wanted, don't ask me a price. We can always haggle a lil over price if necessary. Also Make sure if you pay with paypal to please include your Starquest Username.

Chris.

Full pics of the entire vehicle will be posted tomorrow (sat.) Once I get off of work (daylight is required) And I believe the vehicle has around 150k I'll double check though. It really didn't run well when I parked it, but thats because the timing chain kept skipping everytime it was turned off and the balance shaft chain sheered the crank gear. Also the vehicle has sat for a couple years so I have no guarantee on any sensors. If I can find a procedure for testing them I will do so prior to final sale.

Chris.

4ever9er unfortunatly it doesn't have the stock squirters. It had silver ones that light up on it when I purchased the car. Sorry.

Redleader. The wheel hub bearings are probably still good, but the rotors, pads, and calipers and most likely junk being that it has sat in my drive for so many years. And the E-brake has never worked :( But yes it is a manual and I do have an extra trans in my garage, but it is off of my 88'

Looking for the female seatbelt buckle that's attached to the side of the passenger seat. Also, looking for the plastic interior door sash trim that's on the passenger door. This trim piece is triangular and partially covers the emergency release seatbelt buckle that's on the window/door jamb.

Please let me know if you still have these and for how much.

Thanks,

MANGO

It does have the same wheel as the '88 but the center caps were painted blue. You would have to repaint it to the color you want.

MANGO-

All the componets of the seatbelt have been sold, brackets and all and I do have the upper and lower door panel, one of which goes up the window but are you talking about the one that slides down on a small bracket and has a small set screw in the side of it?

Chris.

great :D thats the ones i am after :D

(edit) also get me some pics of the center console and radio trim as i may take that as will :D

(edit,edit) o and the headliner too

michael 8)

you need to A pillar trim, (they go down the windsheild posts)might as well try for the coin holder in the console for when you remove your belt release levers

• 2 weeks later...