Front Camber Plates $200 shipped (FINALLY DONE !!) W/PHOTOS

Oscar_the_Grouch

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the props guys !

Rather take my time and have a GOOD product to put my reputation and name behind it, than to rush and provide a less than adecuate product.

If any of you have any questiosn or issues with them PLEASE dont hessitate to contact me.

Thanks again

Oscar

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Chriss

Bud, I have found the Sig Confirmation for your shipment, Shows NO activity not even that it was shipped but I have the tab from the post office with date stamp. I'll get it scanned and send it to you, better yet I'll post it here so it can be seen.

Your e-mails were beeing sent to the BULK folder, why ... DONT KNOW.... Along with bank e-mail e-mails. Checked filters and they are all in order. Possibly my spam/firewall settings are sending selected mail to the bulk.

Anyhow, filed a claim with the PO but they claim its a LONG process 2-3 months to get any $$$ back.

Not making excuses as I WAS late in sending the FREE REPLACEMENT LINE that I DID NOT MAKE. Just stating what I have to say in my own defence.

Will send the paperwork to you when I get a chance.

Oscar

Oscar i need a set of these. and some cubana cigarillos how about hooking up a old amigo eh? so i may need a set of these when and IF i get back to hawaii. well PM me or something man, i miss your strong latin accent and your old man body covered it sweat.(well i dont miss the last part) ciao

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Oscar Ive been gone for a while & was wondering if ya have any of the front camber plates in stock?? Thanks, questnc :wink:

Welcome back...

Yes still have them available, FRONT and REARS

eck_007

how much is the front and rear set, and do you have a set in stock?

Fronts are $200 Shipped

Rears are $80 Shipped

So $280 will get yo all corners covered.

Please e-mail me if you have any other questions.

( oscar-the-grouch@sbcglobal.net )

Thanks

Oscar

• 7 months later...