Custom Built Stainless Race Manifolds

XCIRracer

Clearance is not a problem, we set a super 70 on this thing without a problem. Aslo keep in mind also that this is a RACE manifold. Oh, also it doesnt even come close to the shock tower. You guys wanted a race manifold, here it is. Funny how anyone running a full race car wants one of these things. 2 are already gone, but if you just want a different manifold Ill be more than happy to build you a log style for a ton cheaper. And yes it is 304L just like my auction says, you think the price is high for this now, add $100 for 316. Im almost sorry I took the time to build this for you guys just to have it picked apart by a bunch of amateurs. These things will sell themselves and already are. Im sorry if I have offended anybody, but I seriously doubt anyone here can do better. This is a true equal length, tuned port racing manifold, that will be patented by the end of the week.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well we built one a few months back. Here is a pic for you. http://h1.ripway.com/Mingo1/2.3.jpg http://h1.ripway.com/Mingo1/000_0193.jpg http://h1.ripway.com/Mingo1/000_0192.jpg

but I seriously doubt anyone here can do better

and how many of these do you expect to sell with that attitude?

BETTER you say!!!!! I have seen better.

Dont take this personal but I think you could have done better :D

You guys wanted a race manifold, here it is. Funny how anyone running a full race car wants one of these things. 2 are already gone

Anyone with a full race car will be capable of making their own header,

wich is the least of our problems for a full race car.

First the roll cage would need to be welded, and after welding all that

a header isnt crap!

Your shop does great work man, dont hate on us because we either cant

afford one now or just dont care for a huge a** header.

Be patient and your stuff will sell dont force people into your product

if you have sold 2 already thats awesome :oops:

• 1 month later...
Nope got a lot of pm's but no real interest.

Mingo1 I really like you headers did you have them custom built? how much did that run yah... I wanna change mine somehow could not plug the leak on mine plus i like your turbo placement.

Looks really nice and good luck!! :D

Joe

You can view it at www.scimotorsports.com under forced induction. I no longer am doing the gp due to no interest. The only header made is on Bert's yellow starion. But they are willing to sell them to whoever wants one.

Mingo- I'm trying to get in touch at the website you gave but there's no response :( is there any number I can reach them?

didn't mean to hijack the topic but just in desparate need of a goood manifold preferably stainless, my new gt35r will need a new bride :P not installed yet.

any idea how much it will cost?

Thanks again bro

Joe