TONS OF PARTS IN TEXAS

thetexan88

• 2 weeks later...
I don't have them in black right now. I do have them in red or white. If you can't find black and can get them painted let me know.

:) Thanks, David Springer

how much for both sides? if the price is right, screw it, i'll get them painted. there's only one shade of black that i know of... lol.

1st_gen,

I sell them for $50.00 each+ S&H. If you get them both I'll do it for $90.00+ S&H. If you're interested please send me your zip code and I'll find out a shipped total for you.

34953 in port st lucie FL.

Gary,

Sorry you haven't heard from me for a while. Real work has been crazy and I've been moving for the past month. I haven't been able to be on here much or do anything for anyone here.

I'm back at it now and will get you whatever you need now. If you'll send me your phone number again I'll call you and talk about it.

I hope ypu'ew doing well.

Hey David i need a rear diff and the torque tube for an 88 89 quest with the mounts if possible. Would like one out of an auto car if possible unless you have one that you know is good. I live in Allen so if you reply i will just call you.

Thanks