TONS OF PARTS IN TEXAS

thetexan88

Hey Everybody,

Well, after 67 pages on this post, as of yesterday there are no more "TONS OF PARTS IN TEXAS". At least not at my house. Not even one 10mm bolt. I'm very sad when I go out to my garage now. No Starion, no Conquest, and no parts. Only a minivan :( . I have had nightmares about this type of thing happening in the past.

Unfortunately due to the current stage of my medical condition (ALS) I can't do it any more. However there is some good news for you if you need anything you can ask tylerquest here on the boards. He bought every last part from me. He's a very good guy and he will take good care of you.

I have made some good friends through this site over the years and have enjoyed talking with, and getting to know many of you. It has been very nice being part of a group of good people with a very cool common interest (if not an addiction).

I will stick around here on the boards to see how everyone is doing but I can't help you with anything anymore :mellow:

:) Thanks again (one more time), David Springer

• Like 1

Thanks for the kind words, David!! It's sad for me to think of not 'going shopping' in your garage anymore!

These are big shoes to fill in the StarQuest parts world! I will do my best to help keep as many as possible on the road.

I am getting everything sorted and listed, and I have several parts cars as well.

I will keep track of this topic and respond, so please keep posting what you need!

I am sending PM's to several of you that are on this page (67) as I have the parts you seek.

I have lots and lots of parts! Including some rare and hard to find stuff. If you need anything post up or send me a PM. You can also email me at ttowndex@gmail.com. Be sure to include your username if you email!

I admin a group on Facebook, also. Please join!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/2208733329/

• 4 months later...