TONS OF PARTS IN TEXAS

thetexan88

Walker,

Thanks for the reminder. I got both parts off the car and they look good. I'll send you a PM.

*****Everybody Please Read *****

I hate to bring up a problem but after this last week I have to make some changes. A week or so ago I had five guys ask me for numerous parts and then after I worked out the whole deal they asked me to hold the parts for a week (1/25) and I said I would. The 25th came and only one of them sent their payment as agreed. I contacted the other four and they all changer their mind. That's not good business. From here on out I CAN / WILL NOT HOLD ITEMS ANYMORE!

I am happy to continue helping you any way I can but it's not right to make me run and get parts ready and then back out on me, not to mention that it's unfair to others needing the parts I'm holding. Anyway, this is the first problem I've had in all the years I've been doing this here. I'm sorry but if you need something

please be ready to buy the parts you need when you ask me if I have it.

There are many people who are taking care of their business perfectly!

:) Thanks again, David Springer

Edited by thetexan88

Walker,

Thanks for the reminder. I got both parts off the car and they look good. I'll send you a PM.

*****Everybody Please Read *****

I hate to bring up a problem but after this last week I have to make some changes. A week or so ago I had five guys ask me for numerous parts and then after I worked out the whole deal they asked me to hold the parts for a week (1/25) and I said I would. The 25th came and only one of them sent their payment as agreed. I contacted the other four and they all changer their mind. That's not good business. From here on out I CAN / WILL NOT HOLD ITEMS ANYMORE!

I am happy to continue helping you any way I can but it's not right to make me run and get parts ready and then back out on me, not to mention that it's unfair to others needing the parts I'm holding. Anyway, this is the first problem I've had in all the years I've been doing this here. I'm sorry but if you need something

please be ready to buy the parts you need when you ask me if I have it.

There are many people who are taking care of their business perfectly!

Edited by thetexan88

Do you have front spindles for an '89? I don't need the bearings or hub, just the spindle and strut insert tubes. I really only need a passenger side, but if the price is right for two I may get them both. PM me and let me know what you would charge for both shipped to 44212.

Walker,

I'm sorry for the delay. I do have the cowl for you. I just sent you a PM.

BuGG,

I'm sorry but the part was sold to the person I was responding to on their thread. I do have another column but it's still in the car. If you still need one let me know and I'll let you know first if it's in good condition when I get it out.