TONS OF PARTS IN TEXAS

thetexan88

Mr. Springer,

Any word on those parts? Haven't heard back from ya. Just wanted to make sure you didn't forget about me, hehe.

Need:

All 4 calipers (in good condition)

88-89 Computer and ignitor

Also need a driver's side front sway bar bushing bracket. If you have one lying around as well.

Oh, and I could use a black shift knob too.

Just let me know. Not in a gigantic rush but I would like to have this stuff within a couple weeks if possible. I appreciate your time.

Thanks,

Thomas

Im looking for 20-30 of the plastic trim clips used to hold the outer c-post trim, inner c-post trim, and door sill panels on. LMK a price shipped to 28027 in NC.

BC_99

edit heres a pic of them

http://i601.photobucket.com/albums/tt93/BC_99/bW1jMS9EQ0lNL0NBTUVSQS9TU1BYMDA2Ni5qcGc.jpg

Any updates on these?

BC_99

• 2 weeks later...

Thomas, I sent you a message. Let me know if I can help.

BC, I only have found a few.

nomo, I sent you a message quite a while ago letting you know that I have everything you need. I didn't hear back from you so I figured that someone else had taken care of you. If you still need anything let me know what it is and I'll get back to you right away.

:) Thanks again everybody, David Springer

Thank you for asking but I don't have any tail lights or the accordion hose right now.

mr-starion, I'm still working on the shipping for you. I couldn't get much done yesterday since everybody took the day off. I'll send you a pm soon.

:) Thanks again, David Springer

• 2 weeks later...