bld127

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
http://www.26liter.us/gallery/albums/userpics/10076/PB080618-G.JPG

I will start parting out this car this weekend. I has some major rust issues and the motor is gone. It is an 72k mile, red SHP car. The interior is black leather and is almost complete. Front seats have some wear, driver's side is in rough shape. The guy I bought it off of said the motor spun a bearing, so he started to part it out.

Pics at: http://www.26liter.us/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=172

Items gone: wheels, tail lights, accordian hose, power antenna, flywheel, clutch, ECU, and spoiler.

I have many other parts I have collected from other cars that are also available. Let me know what you are looking for.

block - was told it had a spun bearing, also sat outside uncovered with the head off. The cylinders were rusty last time I saw it. Had new timing components but don't know if they are still any good. **Free**, must pick up or arrange for delivery.

88 trans, 5 spd - was told it shifted fine - $150, must pick up or arrange for delivery.

Many other items.

If you want body panels, let me know what you need. I can cut off anything that doesn't unbolt. I have some pictures of the car now and can take pictures of anything else this weekend.

I also pulled some parts of a 87 TSi this spring. It had a locked up bottom end and body damage.

12A turbo - no shaft play, not sure if it burns oil - ***SOLD***

Intake Manifold with TB including injectors - ***SOLD***

MAS

Unhacked Air Box

If you want any of the larger items, I can deliver for a fee if within a couple hours of Allentown PA (18102) or Williamsport PA (17701).

Let me know what you are looking for I have 2 sheds and a garage full of parts. Send me a PM with your email address if you want any pics. I will try to post some as soon as the other website is up.

I accept Paypal or US Postal Money Orders.

Brett

how much SHP with springs and struts f/r zip 92154.

I still need to be able to move the car so I will not be able to pull the struts or steering components for a while. Hopefully next spring I can bring the car to my house and pull everything else I need and sell the rest. I really don't have time now to be pulling parts. I may be able to pull some small parts around Thanksgivings but nothing that will prevent moving the car. Thanks.

Brett

• 2 weeks later...

Ken,

I still have most of the interior. I will try to get you a picture of the driver's door panel over Thanksgiving. I will try to get you an estimate with the shipping also.

emj_304,

The steering wheel isn't in great shape, it has a lot of wear. HUD cluster surround? Do you mean the instrument cluster surround? I believe it has a small hole it the top from being laid on something that had a screw sticking out. Not very noticeable but it is there. If you would like a picture, please let me know. Thanks.

Brett

This car is being parted out due to major rust issues. Check out the picture above or on the first page. If you are looking for a patch panel for the typical areas of rust, this car will not help you. This car is in much worse shape than the 3 year old pictures posted above. I will try to get some more recent pictures this weekend.

Brett

• 2 weeks later...

PrettyPhilly,

The ECU is gone, but I think I still have the igniter box. I don't have the plug for it if you are upgrading an 87 to use the 88/89 style. I tested the igniter box and it worked fine.

Kenmarrow,

Sorry for the ignorance but what does MSP/ISC stand for?

sexygomer,

I can probably help you out with the mirror switch, rear defrost switch, and rear wiper switch but I'm not sure if they are still in the dash or if I put the in a box. I will have to check.

Brett

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
cool just let me know then shoot me a price

hi im needing the rear insulator that is behind the gas tank I believe it connects the rear axle to the body shipped to 47150 and a drivers side automatic seat belt track in good condition my e-mail is lrobbins100@yahoo.com thanks