Parting out 88 TSi SHP

bld127

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Donkey, I will send you a PM.

Glen GSR III, I have a few conquest tail lights but they all leak and have water damage. I was hoping to pull them apart, clean them up and reseal them but I don't have time right now. Sorry.

Brett

• 4 weeks later...
Donkey, I will send you a PM.

Glen GSR III, I have a few conquest tail lights but they all leak and have water damage. I was hoping to pull them apart, clean them up and reseal them but I don't have time right now. Sorry.

Brett

WASSUP BRo....

how much for the Passenger Fender ? picked up... meet me in Allentown.

shoot me a price if you still have ?

Sorry I was on vacation last week and this is the first time I got on the computer. This post is not alerting me with an email when a reply is posted either.

JerseyDevil,

I still have the passenger side fender but it isn't perfect. It has some dents and dings and probably some surface rust. I can send you some pics if you give me your email. I can let it go pretty cheap if you are interested. Let me know.

Jozel,

I still have the centerpiece of the rear spoiler. I can send you some pics if you give me your email. I know it is faded but not sure if that is the only problem. I haven't tried to remove one before but was told it wasn't easy. If you want the whole hatch I would let if go cheap if you want to pick it up. Let me know. Thanks.

Brett

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Lunacy,

The rear 3 piece spoiler is still on the car. I may need the center section for my other car because some had a wing mounted on my spoiler. I will need to check to see if the other one I have is in decent shape.

serpentkilla,

The rear is still in the car, I haven't had a chance to pull it yet. I'm not sure how soon I would be able to pull it, possibly over Thanksgiving weekend. According to mapquest, you are about 2 hours 45 minutes away.

I will try to pull parts on the 24th - 26th, please let me know what you need. Thanks.

Brett

• 4 weeks later...

Titanium02,

The passenger side fender has a small dent in the middle above the wheel well. I know the driver's side has some damage at the front edge above the marker light. Both of them probably have some surface rust because the paint is thin. I haven't gotten a chance to look at the bottom to see if they are rusted or not. If you give me your email I can send you pics of the passenger side one. Thanks.

Brett

Everyone,

The SHP struts are still on the car. I don't know what condition they are in I never drove the car. I still have to move the car around so I will not be able to pull those for a while yet.