EVO-II Dual Spring coil over- Closed- see new thread

TylerQuest

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
I'm fronting the last two sets, and orders go in this week.

Does this mean you have an extra set or two D. ?

I have two sets in my shop right now.....PM me for info if you're interested in them

PM sent Tyler...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Did anyone get theres installed yet? Im haveing problems with mine. the left side is cranked all the was down and the right side is cranked all the way up just to get the car to sit level. Its almost like the spring rates are messed up

Gofastredstar has his installed and was very happy with them last time I talked to him.

The front and rear springs are different. It almost sounds like you got a rear on the front somehow. Check them to be sure the sleeves are the same length on the front ones. If one of them is longer, then it is a rear one and you need to change them. Your description sounds like you have both rears on the left side and both fronts on the right.

And yes, I will start a new thread......

Well I still dont know if the longer sleaves go on the front or the rear cus you never got back to me :o What is he useing for speacers on the the top of the hat. Because with out putting any thing inbetween the strut mount and the top hat the hat hits the non baearing part of the mount. So when you turn your wheel the spring will twist. If you look at arts coil overs his top hats and raises so that the hat will sit on the bearing. Thanks

I sent you a PM about it a while ago.....The rears are longer. They are marked front and rear when the box arrives.....

As far as I know, noone is using spacers. If you install them following the directions, you should not need spacers.

Beyond that, I would recommend contacting Cosmo's tech and install support at cosmoracing.com/support

I sent you a PM about it a while ago.....The rears are longer. They are marked front and rear when the box arrives.....

As far as I know, noone is using spacers. If you install them following the directions, you should not need spacers.

Beyond that, I would recommend contacting Cosmo's tech and install support at cosmoracing.com/support

you sent me a pm saying that you would go look and get back to me and you never did. So I had to ask art. I would like to see ANYONE install them by following the directions without using speacers. Do they offer diffent top hats it all? The top hat rides on the mount and NOT the bearing like it should.

I've installed two sets, per directions, without using spacers, so far and have no problems. I don't know of anyone who has had to use spacers.

And I sent you a PM stating the ones I had on hand at the time were a different diameter, so I couldn't tell you, but to check with others who had ordered. You apparently ignored that.

The top hat rides on the mount and the bearing like it should.
If it rides like it should, what's your problem?

I was trying to help you out, but since all you want to do is be hostile and display attitude, I am done with you and you can contact the manufacturer if you need further assistance. I'd suggest actually READING the directions before calling them......