EVO-II Dual Spring coil over- Closed- see new thread

TylerQuest

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please don't "guess" at the specs of my products, unless you have some in hand to measure. These are far better quality than Mookeeh.

BILTEL, I will find out for sure for you, but I believe you can get either 2.25 or 2.5, and I know you can change the springs if you want different rates, so that kinda rules out 2.75.

Questnc has a set of these, and should be posting some feedback soon.

I'm waiting on a couple of more payments to send the entire order. Hopefully they'll get in soon!!

So, you make these? If they were your products, you'd be able to spit out their dimensions in a heartbeat. Don't get so testy. What's wrong with the Mookeh's? Other than the seller, that is.. :lol:

They kind of have to be 2.75" due to the front strut housing. There simply isn't enough room for a threaded sleeve to slip around the front strut housing AND accomodate a thinner 2.5" ID spring, 2.25" are definately out of the question as(if memory serves) the front strut housings OD is 2.25". :wink:

But what do I know?

Just a FYI, 2.75" springs aren't the end of the world. True 2.5" are the aftermarket standard, but 2.75" springs can still be had in the 7" height variety(250-600lbs/in^2). If I could find them, surely others can.

Edit: Okay, so it's 2.140" OD for the front strut housing.. 2.5" ID springs could work, depending on the coilover's locking perch design.. I'll await your findings before I have to possibly eat any more of my words.. :D :oops:

The springs are available in 2.5 or 2.75 in inside diameter.

Biltel, if you need the 2.5, just let me know and I'll get them for you.

Justpaus, Nothing personal, it just seems at times people on this website only want to be negative, even when they don't really know, and it really bugs me. I understand you were just trying to help another member out. Sorry for jumping on you so fast.

As for Mookeeh's, many members here have had problems with their products, starting with the fact that they don't supply enough top hats for the coils, they clunk on hard turns, install directions are bad, etc....see the feedback forum for more.

Im soory I havent had a chance to get these things installed so I can give you guy's some feed back. Im waiting on the camber plates from oscar. I know the front spring's are thicker in diam. than the rear's, I dont have a micrometer so I cant check it. But they did have all instructions, more than enough, & all 4 top hats. They also have more than enough spacers with the kit, & wrench.If they perform as good as they look....then Ill be more than satisfied.

I sent out another round of PM's today to those who haven't paid yet. I'm hoping to get the orders all done within a week now, so if you haven't paid yet, please do so now, as it isn't fair to those who have already paid to make them wait, and I can't really front 6 sets of these right now......I'm already paying for two as it is......

• 2 weeks later...
GP Closes on Friday, and orders will be placed. I have 7 sets paid for, mine makes 8. I have to order 10 to get the price. If you want in please pay now. This is an exceptional deal for good coil-overs, so get in while there is still time.

I'm fronting the last two sets, and orders go in this week.

I found out on Friday my Mom has lung cancer, so life is in slow motion right now, but you should have these in hand by the end of next week.

To all who paid, and have waited, thanks for your patience!!

• 2 weeks later...

To all those who have paid and are waiting, I am finalizing the payment arrangements with the manufacturer, and expect these to ship next week.

I apologize for the delay. Just when I had it all ready, I found out my mom has lung cancer, then as I settled down from that I got pnuemonia, so I haven't been able to do much the last two weeks.

Thank you all for your patience. Your parts will be on the way soon!!!

To all those who have paid and are waiting, I am finalizing the payment arrangements with the manufacturer, and expect these to ship next week.

I apologize for the delay. Just when I had it all ready, I found out my mom has lung cancer, then as I settled down from that I got pnuemonia, so I haven't been able to do much the last two weeks.

Thank you all for your patience. Your parts will be on the way soon!!!

If you need anything, or help, or whatever. Just let me know man.

• 2 weeks later...

I just sent out tracking numbers via email.....

Thanks again to all who purchased these! I'm certain you will be happy with them.....I may do another GP in the future if there is enough interest.

PM me if you might be interested in getting a set in the future.