Walbro Fuel Pump

starionheaven

All orders will be either refunded or sent. We are not out to screw anyone. We tried our best as a business and after the flood and Gabe getting hurt, we could just not fully recover so we had to close. Losing $80,000 in inventory will do that to you.

See the pics

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v609/extremepowerperformance/Flood/floodmineral3.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v609/extremepowerperformance/Flood/floodmineral4.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v609/extremepowerperformance/Flood/floodmineral2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v609/extremepowerperformance/Flood/floodmineral1.jpg

We did not plan this. We are doing our best to complete the open orders. We were also screwed by a few suppliers which we were on credit w/ after the flood. A ton of product that we had on credit was ruined in the flood. We were told that we would still be on credit once we paid up and when we paid up, they told us we were no longer in credit. So after we take loans to cover the vendor, they dont extend the credit to us screwing us out of the last $$$ we had. So we just did not plan for these things to happen and its going to take some time to get everything sorted out.

2 of us are working full time at new jobs to get things back on track. Gabe will be working as soon as he can. We are just going to have to start over like we did before and that was with $100 we started with. We turned $100 into more than $85,000 in inventory and over $20,000 in equipment, tools, etc in about a year and a half.

Please bare with us.

We apologize for the problems.

Extreme Team

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HEY! Those pics look familiar! OH WAIT! They are the ones from page three prior to you shipping out 80 orders or me paying you! As I recall I was told that I would be getting mine in a week after I paid you which is a few pages after your flood pics! So Im guessing that flood happened to wash out all the internet too?! Oh wait, you posted pics after the flood meaning your internet still worked. So you were blatantly ignoring not only my emails but everyone else you ripped off as well. Your a con, a rip off, and straight up dirt. And until myself along with the rest of the individuals on this site, on ebay, and any other forum that you decided to rip off Im going to continue to believe and state that your a complete stack of $H!T!!!!

I would be able to supply you with the GSL392 fuel pump with a 400-952 install kit for $120.00 shipped within the 48 US States. There is a 2-3 day wait on the install kit.

This is a message I received from ebay member: www_extremepsi_com

for 1 kit, may be able to get a GP going through him?

• 3 weeks later...

Well, if anyone is still waiting for their pump or a refund, I would just pack it up at this point. www.extremepowerperformance.net now shows:

Account for domain extremepowerperformance.net has been suspended

What a scumbag - thanks alot Gabriel, hope you're happy with yourself, you piece of $#*@

• 1 month later...

If you really think I am a scumbag then so be it. I was not a scumbag when I was giving fuel pump kits for cheaper than anyone else in the country Have you ever lost everything you owned and then had to live out of your car. I lost everything including my clothes in the flood.

Not many people can say that.

I am slowly paying down the Paypal balance I owe and when Paypal gets to it, they will refund people. We lost more than just a few fuel pumps.

The websirte is down because I wanted it down so there were no more orders and why rack up another bill for hosting when I dont have enough money to pay back as it is.

Like I have been saying for awhile. This was not planned and you can call me all the names you want but it still is not going to get people there money any faster. This flood has destroyed my life which I think is more important than a fuel pump. My car was repossessed because I would rather have that money to square away what we owe to people than have a nice car to drive. I have two kids to feed also and I can only throw about $100 a week to Paypal until this is all squared away.

I went from making $1500+ per week to making less than $400. You do the math.

If there was some other way to take care of things I would. I just got a bill from ADT today for canceling our service. They are trying to charge me $2,000 for canceling our service. Just another bill to add to the farging list.

I am not giving up and one day I will finally have the shop I have dreamed of with an AWD Dyno but that is not going to happen until I square away all the issues we have now.

One last thing. If everyone who owed me money for parts that were taken on credit paid up, I could pay all back who are owed and still have $5,000 left over to restart up with.

Sorry,

Gabriel Ramirez