E-bay forum and Feedback forum

88ESI-R

Personally I think the E-bay forum is of very little use to this board as members usually disregard it when posting things on Ebay anyways.  Is it really necessary to have?  And IMHO the feedback forum is just gonna cause more problems than needed and unwanted fights between members.  I believe it will also lead to mis-trust issues as well.  Just my 2 cents

I agree that the ebay forum is sort of a waste of space. At least the space is being wasted on a separate forum and not on the For Sale/Items Wanted board. That was the main reason for the addition of it.

We had such a large number of members voice that they wanted a feedback board that we felt we needed to have one as well. Let it be known that the feedback board is the most closely watched of all the boards. The guidelines are clear and the moderators will not hesistate to act on something if things don't look right. We have the same concern about the feedback forum - as long as people adhere to the guidelines and don't abuse it, we'll keep it up. Let just hope a few don't decide to ruin it for the rest of the gang.

We want an honest approach to the feedback forum.

Sell your parts, take care of your buyer and you will have lots of good things said about you.

Screw someone and you get bad feedback.

There won't be any pissing matches as it will be watched like Mr Gabe said.