Non pop-up headlight conversion - coming soon

artinist

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
sorry buddy, no new progress. time has not been good to me.

Ggggrrrrr  >:(  Hurry up mister!!  LOL  Just messin with you Art.  I know you're workin hard my man.  You just don't forget to let me know when they're available, OK!?

Laters man,

Brian

Anyone realize it has been over a year since Art originally started this project?

How about when the project is completed or you have a actual working proto-type then you post instead of posting about something you'd like to make, but obviously haven't...

Jeeze give the guy a break!

Have you considered all the parts Art has developed? Coil overs, adjustable shock kits, camber plates, strut bars, etc. It's not like he blows smoke like dozens of other people that have said they would build things (intakes, fiberglass & CF hoods, rear diffusers, etc.).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
ok guys. I am done working on my car and just finished doing my last suspension group buy. I am strickly going to be working on these starting next week. I will update as info becomes available :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
If these lights turn out half as good as the picutre that Art did, i would absolutely buy a set. There are quite a few people that want these lights that are waiting almost litteraly with cash in hand. Maybe that will send some more motivation in Art's direction. ...or at least i hope!

I've been waiting for these too.

I went ahead and started making my own set. My first time working with fiberglass. We'll see how the turn out. I should hopefully be done with them in a week or two. I'm also modifying my grill too.

thats cool. Post some pictures when you are done if you can.