vertical doors

creed

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

89 glad to hear your back up ;D im not trying to piss you off or get under your skin ,im just anxious :P

I know. I WILL GET THIS DONE. Just a matter of time.

I am still having touble with one of my drives. I think I have it figured out will know for sure tommarrow.

I have even been scanning EBAY for materials to use.

This weekend I will be helping Joe with the engine mounts for the 2.0 Figuring what needs done where. He got the motor pulled today by himself it took about 20 minutes he said...

oh, dose anyone need any dsm parts? i have a 93 mitsubishi eclipse gs 2.0, "sorry non turbo"....the car has been wrecked in the front but the rest is pretty good. the only thing i need is the trans the rest is for sale.  so if you need body,motor or interior stuff its here. car also has clear title.

89onaquest we need to talk i havent been able to msn you in a long time. email me.

well my main computer went down, and still is. But I have my secondary up at least now.

I just never did the messanger thing on the secondary cause it was used for other purposes.

Ok, I'm very interested in this mod but has anybody taken into consideration the height restriction for parking in covered places  :o (parking garages, home garages, and so on). For example, my garage at my apartment has either an 8' or 9' ceiling. I believe 8', I'll check later.

uh...... no.....i had not given it any thought :-/  shoot, ill raise the roof on my garage if i have to ;D    i guess we will have to be carefull where we park :-/

The height should not be a factor. It might go 3' above roof line.

I am sorry I have not posted any updates, partially because there are none. My main is still down waiting for parts. And I have been helping with many other projects, plus helping Joe work on rush assembly, routing and fitting most of this week. He is hoping to have a 700R4 coming in the coming 10 days or sooner (we hope), so that can serve double duty making an outline for a trans adapater plate to both the 2.0, and the 2.6.

EDIT: Forgot, we are hoping to have that 2.0 running by next weekend on megasquirt.

It will take time for everything to come together.  I sure he is still trying to work out the details.  If it was easy we all would be making them.  If he had completed them you would be seeing a note that said group purchase info ow available or go to items for sale.  Creed, just tell him you are still alive and working on it.

oh im still here, im waiting for my machine guy to come back from england, he needs to talk to  89onaquest about the one part he doesnt understand how it was drawn up on paper. once my buddy come back and they talk we should be back in business

• 2 weeks later...

i went to a major car show this weekend all jap stuff... and they were selling the lambo style door hinges there. every car i saw seem to have them and i asked if they would fit the starion and he seemed to think so! :-/ :-/ :-/ :-/ :-/

trouble is they were like $1400...

john