H&R Springs

• 2 weeks later...

I have a set of H&r's on now and I definitely prefer them to the suspension techs

that I previously had.  they are a progress wind vs. a constant rate spring so

over the ripples they are much less jarring yet they still hold tight around

the corners.  my only complaint is that they slightly bind with my front camber

plates so every once in a while I get a quick low groan while in/out of a parking

spot.  the springs lower slighty over an inch all around.  compared to the st's,

the H&R's do not lower the rear as much so you get more of racked stance.

I don't think that the springs are still in production though so they are

getting real hard to find.  If you have source for them please post.

the part number I have is 30-384.

btw my setup includes st sway bars w/ poly, kmac front camber plates, anti-m rear

camber plates and front/rear braces.

da.

modacar.com has them for sale.

i have never used this site and can't say much about it.  I know a few members on here have used it and have nothing bad to say about but the prices are a little high.  That said, i've never seen anywhere else have H&R or Eibach springs for sale.

Thank you very much for the info on the H&Rs!  I was hoping to find out they are progressive.

• 1 month later...
I e-mail H&R a while back and they assured me they are not in production.They beleive some places still may have them in stock,but not many places ordered these springs in bulk.Good Luck

when I got my set from ebay last year the vendor, jdmwerks13, claimed to have

a few sets available for $149.  I was totally aware that H&R had stopped production

of these way back and I noted that his similar spring auctions all contained the same

wording about additional stock so I took it with a grain of salt.  this was probably the

only reason that I won that auction. you see all bidders stopped at $149 thinking that

they could order directly later on hence my bid of $151 was the winner.

anyhow contact this jdmwerks13 joker on ebay and maybe you'll get lucky too.

(search the ebay stores for H&R springs he should pop up)

da.