KYB GR2 STRUTS???

Sean_P

I have em on my quest,They are a little stiffer than the standard tokico,but they are good,I like the stiffer ride,they are staged valving so the ride is still good.The car gets autocrossed and are still holding up.

My next set-up I'm gonna use the AGX strut conversion and the ground control coils. I'm also looking into making a setup for the tokico 5-way Illuminas,I have them on my 85 300zx turbo,definatley not like stock,on 5 they are stiff as hell,

• 4 weeks later...

GR2s stiffer than Tokicos?  Never heard that one before.  I like mine.  The point of suspension isnt to go as stiff as possible.  Sure its good for racecars on pristine surfaces, but for a street car soft isnt necessarily bad.  Most of my friends dont dare drive on the roads I drive on becuase they'd just bounce right off the road.

Ask Kreal how it handles.

Only gripe is that my rears blew out after less than a year.

I have the gr-2s with the ST springs,thats probaly why I think they are stiffer.My 86 had some standard tokico struts (not the HPs) and I was saying they are stiffer than those.They are good on the street due to the valving.