Is anybody running the suspension tech sway bar?

Just wondering, cause I can get a deal on them soon... is their already a site that you guys go to to get them or what?

I have to call tomarrow to make sure, but I think I can get them for under $270 for the set. Maybe more if this can go to a GP of sorts.

Please do not move this thread, I would like it to stay here for a while. I want to get more info on the sway bars/if anyone is running them.

EDIT:

I am not sure what the stock 89 size is, but these are 1" front, and 13/16 rear.

EDIT 2:

I came across this page in a search, alot of the prices look good, Cuscu, Blitz stuff...

http://www.cyberauto.com/index.php/Mitsubi...on-Conquest.txt

I'm running them.. they're great... almost no body roll.

http://userpages.umbc.edu/~mbowma1/carStuff/HyperFestToxicTurbo.jpg

There's a chance you'll get a little more rool than that, but that'll probably take Hoosiers

I got my ACT clutch from Cyberauto, they are a good bunch of guys.  

On a side note, Mike the first time I saw that pic I thought those red things were cones on the track, then I realized those are your kick a** mud flappers  ;D

Ok, I finally got ahold of the guy and asked about a GP. Heres the deal as he told me.

He has 1 set in stock.

He thinks THINKS he can get the others within 4-6 weeks, just depends on the number ordered. (the more, the faster) And he will try to have the others shipped directly to you from the manufacturer to save some S&H time.

The good news....

1" Front

13/16" Rear

Part number 52200. 82-90 Mitsubishi Starion.

Cost...

$245 PER COMPLETE SET (BOTH FRONT AND REAR) FOR 5

$235 8+

This does not include S&H, but the company is located in SO Cal. Orange County, City of Industry to be specific. IF YOU ARE IN THE AREA YOU CAN PICK THEM UP DIRECTLY FROM THEM. I will have to send you an email verifing info though.

The way this will work, is like many other GP's, you send me the Cash (PAYPAL) and I send it to them, they send you the bars. I have no clue when the bars ship, all I can tell you is that they will be sent VIA UPS.

Reply if interested.  

Ok, I called him back about these costing more then they are at other sites, and this is what he said....

IF I CAN GET NO FEWER THEN 10 to order, he can go to $230, 20-30 S&H, just depends on where you are in the US. The longer from CA the higher.

again, not doubting you, but where did you come up with summit being backordered to 2005? if you click on the backorder button on the site, it gives an estimate of 8/6/03...

again, not doubting you, but where did you come up with summit being backordered to 2005? if you click on the backorder button on the site, it gives an estimate of 8/6/03...

I called.

The guy said that IF they get them, it will take a minor miracle.

And I can get them for 230.... Wow a penny more, and the place has them in stock...

• 1 month later...

hey jason! where is redneckville or.?  redmond? prineville?  

are you that guy with the silver tsi that has big dent in the rear fender?

man that is funny about redneckville i saw this guy back his lifted chevy truck right into his tsi.......

and back to the swaybar topic i am definitly interested and ready to buy.

edit:  right now on e bay power garage is selling complete ST  swaybar set for $255.00.....so i guess 89onaquest is got a good price......

hey jason! where is redneckville or.?

from what i've seen, anywhere except for ashland and portland. =)

i'm down in klamath.

haha!

=p

are you that guy with the silver tsi that has big dent in the rear fender?

nah, a red/orange/white (needs a paint job) esi that has a big dent... in the rear fender. =(

Ok, I called him back about these costing more then they are at other sites, and this is what he said....

IF I CAN GET NO FEWER THEN 10 to order, he can go to $230, 20-30 S&H, just depends on where you are in the US. The longer from CA the higher.

any news? i am very tempted to get the buy it now on e bay for these $255.00

what other swaybars do we have available?

check out: http://www.starquestclub.com/index.pl?boar...;num=1061281347

And Sway bars:

I used Suspension Tech bars wich are 25mm front and 21mm rears I wich they made thiscker ones.

But the main thing was the Adj. Endlinks I had made or that I was given a O'l racer SECRET as to how to make ANY endlink Adj making the sway bar WORK HARDER. But this secret WILL be revealed in one of my upcomming GP's  ;D

might be worth waiting, or at least asking oscar about the specifics...

• 1 month later...