Solid OEM pulley for SDS

I just received my solid pulley # MDO020842 (part# courtesy of KO) This pulley is  not the pulley that is joined together with rubber.

I ordered it online from Conicelli Mitsu and it was $42.38 shipped.

This can be a one piece pulley. If run the AC you need to get an additional pulley that bolts into the crank pulley I listed via 6 bolts. Seeing I don't use AC I won't use the bolt in pulley.

It weighs 3.5lbs. I may need to get a shorter bolt but I see no initial install problems other than that.

Perhaps not a bad idea to order a new pulley since it should be as straight as possible if you use the crank sensors on the SDS.

I'll post a pic of it soon

Mike K

• 4 years later...
Mike are you still running that pulley?

Kudos for your researching and possibly using the search function! 8)

Yup! Still using it. I can't see needing a different pulley ever.

I don't know if there available new anymore though?? But a used one that is 'true' will work fine too.

Weird seeing old posts like that,when it doesn't seem too long ago... that post is already 5 years old...man! :shock:

Mike are you still running that pulley?

Kudos for your researching and possibly using the search function! 8)

Yup! Still using it. I can't see needing a different pulley ever.

I don't know if there available new anymore though?? But a used one that is 'true' will work fine too.

Weird seeing old posts like that,when it doesn't seem too long ago... that post is already 5 years old...man! :shock:

ya i like to look way back in posts and try to get smart :D . i got a U/R pulley right now.....it has a issue with the power steering groove. i dug around and couldnt find a new one using that part number you have listed.

so i am searching for one or maybe using that one that come with the ed-is-on kit

i was just checking out that UEGO wideband in his site for $289.00 ...

JNZ tuning is kick tail! I order everything I can from him...his pricing is some of the best out there. And it's a mix of OEM full dealer parts and aftermarket goodies...I bet he could start doing some Starion stuff too...hint hint...

Thanks for the props guys!

Yes, we can do Starion parts (both OEM and aftermarket goodies).

If something's not on the site, we can still probably get it, so shoot us an e-mail or call if you can't find it.

Thanks again guys!

Josh

JNZ Tuning, Inc.

215-997-6850

www.jnztuning.com