Looks like a Camaro!

MoMagnum

is photochop a program u buy for ur cpu or is available to download or sumthin on the net???? i'd like to see what sum stuff would look like on my quest?

Depends, if you have broadband and have Kazaa or the like, you could probably get it for free. (Couldn't imagine trying that on my freakin dialup crap) if not, save your pennies. It is made by adobe.

if you buy it off the shelf think about spending 700 buckaroos.  

at one point I have over 1800 worth of adobe stuff downloaded on one of my drives. I wish I would have burned it off, as the drive crashed(the very last western digital drive) I will every buy and use crashed!

Though no biggie, always download them later at school. Gotta love grants!

gimp is a pretty good free alternative to photoshop.

http://www.gimp.org/

thanx man,i'm gonna try it cuz i wanted to see if i could make my quest look like a hard-top convertible(like a vipers) i've been thinking of doing that for about a year now. never new how to get that stuff. if it looks good i'm gonna start saving and looking for a good body man.  ;D 8)

and dont forget you late model guys with the auto belts.  need to convert to something else. even the non autos like i have mount at the top of the door.

and derek no prob. its true man.  and thanks for the email  ;D

• 2 weeks later...