Switchblade KEYS

HobO89Quest

#*&@

its been 3 days since I lost my keys and I doubt i'm gonna find em

there goes my only conquest key, accord key, and motorcylce keys

wish I got this one so i'd at least have a car to drive lol :)

I lost my keys before - I just called a locksmith he met me in the parking lot at work.He asked what make and model of car I had.He had a bunch of keys sorted by year/make/model.He took the key and put it in the key cutter - he only cut one side of the key.After I gave him 80 bucks he gave the key to me. I went over and unlocked the door and drove away.It didn't take more than 5 minutes tops.

hob089quest - any chance of ordering single keys - if so how much?

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got my keys!!!

sweet.

One is missing the little screw that holds the key blade in. I looked in the packages and stuff, and I was careful when opening it, so I think it was never there. Sooooo.....?

oh well, i'll try and find one that fits, but i don't think i have any that small and short.

thanks

I got mine today, its preety fun but not as good as the quality seen on Audi's. I was expecting somthing like that, but I only payed 20$ so it evens out.

ALso, are these soposed to sometimes work with a remote car unlocker? because mine looks like it has a place for a battery.

Its really fun and great to have but nothing like the audi's. Which is considerabll more expensive. GJ with the group buy. I like the key. Fun to play with.

one of my keys was missing the screw that holds in the blade, so what should i do?????

the other one is great though, but when you open the one without the screw the blade launches off, could be dangerous. lol

?

I didn't check the if the screws were in all of them, didn't wanna mess up the packaging. :? Anyway, yea there nothing like the audi keys, I really wish I could find a supplier at low cost. These are meant to be heavier and have remotes in them. Im putting a blue led with a watch battery in where the led is supposed to go. Yes charlie, i have yours right here....mwuahahahha